Event submission

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Venger Satanis, Sep 8, 2015.

1. achiriaco

achiriaco Level 0 Character

I have checked again. The problem persists. When is this going to be fixed?

2. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

I edited and finalized my inputs. Will let the admin do the fixes indicated in the description text boxes.

3. Rex

Rex Footpad

When is the cutoff for Event Submission anyway.......*Eyes all this new stuff with Luddite Ire*

~Rex

4. DMPrata

DMPrata Level 0 Character

I just hope we'll receive event confirmations from a human being before the listings are published, so we can sort out any discrepancies.

Jarlaxle likes this.
  5. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

The main site currently indicates the cutoff date of January 7th with registration for game occurring in January.

Out,
    Edwin

6. fmillard

fmillard Level 0 Character

Just tried submitting an event, twice, and each time everything looked great except for the fact that it said my event was on today's date, 11/13/15, and it had already expired ... Nothing shows up under "My Account."

7. Rex

Rex Footpad

Yeah not having much luck either and I STILL have stuff stuck in my cart that I paid for months and months ago yet now I worry that even though I paid I may not get what was paid for .....January cut off is not that far off.....methinks we need some fixings.....

~Rex

8. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

Have all the wrinkles been ironed out yet?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    capitalbill likes this.
  9. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

I hope not. Fixing the sign-ups really screwed me (and others) at Garycon 6.

10. glamcrist

glamcrist Footpad

I just tried correcting mine again for the heck of it... and it worked! my events are now all for the correct time! I still have only one displaying the correct system, but the fact that they are "other" may mean that that requires manual addressing on the back end...

11. DMPrata

DMPrata Level 0 Character

I reached out to the staff via Facebook yesterday. As of tonight, my event times are correct. All that remains is correcting the systems.

12. fmillard

I made contact with the powers that be and they changed the date on my submission to the proper day ... Sent another game in today, same thing. Emailed contact personnel and believe that it will be corrected !

13. kvezner

kvezner Level 0 Character

I also was able to fix all my broken times myself today. Just the game system is the problem now.

14. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

All my events are right...odd.

15. glamcrist

glamcrist Footpad

Out of curiousity, are your events also in an "other" system?

16. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

Two of mine are.

17. Ceronomus

Ceronomus Level 0 Character

I'm still unable to correct the running time of my events, as well as the start time of one of my events so surrently I have two events with a shown duration of zero (start and end times the same) and one of those is set DURING another of my events.

18. fmillard

Event not corrected yet ... trying to be patient!

19. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

A delete button has been added.

I will run mine on grid if corrected. Off-grid if not correct. Don't want attendees to miss out.

20. gizmomathboy

gizmomathboy Spellbinder

In Event Submission there is the field: Event Setup Request.

I'm not quite getting the 8x30 vs 8x60. I'm guessing those are 1 table or 2 tables. I'm not understanding the dimensions of the tables or what 8x30 means.

I know that I will need 2 feet by 5 feet (closer to 6 feet) of space for my events. So will that be the 8x30 (my best guess) or the 8x60?