No Hackmaster events??? :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Erik Olsen, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Erik Olsen

Erik Olsen Chevalier

Just looking through the catalog, and I dont see any Hackmaster events... :( Still going to bring my books for a pickup game!

PBurke likes this.
  2. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

Huh.
    I handn't noticed that, but it does seem odd.
    Jolly and Dave Kenzer are both scheduled to appear.
    Maybe they missed submission deadline or are just running off the grid?

PBurke likes this.
  3. Erik Olsen

Erik Olsen Chevalier

Right? I definitely know Jolly and Barbara will be there, but I wasnt sure if Dave Kenzer was coming as well. I imagine there will be some pick up games, but I was hoping for an event. I even checked if Jolly was running any games and it doesnt appear so.

PBurke likes this.
  4. JediSoth

JediSoth Troubadour

Maybe they're just planning to run a continuous series of games on whatever awesome set up Jolly is bringing this year.

5. Erik Olsen

Erik Olsen Chevalier

I would LOVE that! :D

6. gizmomathboy

gizmomathboy Spellbinder

Don't forget there should be an open gaming area provided. So you could bring hackmaster and have some pickup games.

Erik Olsen likes this.
  7. Erik Olsen

Erik Olsen Chevalier

Oh, I totally plan to! I would really love to have Jolly and Barbara sign my books, and my KODT 200 :D

8. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

I'm sure that won't be an issue. They are super, super nice and, apparently, not terribly busy!

PBurke and Erik Olsen like this.
  9. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Jolly, Barb and Dave are amazingly kind and generous people. I am sure they will sign your book and maybe even run pick up events at their table. They tend to play all GC long.

Luke

PBurke and Erik Olsen like this.
  10. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

From Jolly's Facebook page, 38 minutes ago: "GaryCon draws closer folks. KenzerCo will be there. We'll be running Hackmaster non-stop at our table, rotating players in an out. Great opportunity to play with the designers and toss dice. Be sure to stop by. Also, if you're a GM and want to help run HM at the table please let me know. We'll need GMs to rotate in and out as well."

Scott308 likes this.
  11. Scott308

Scott308 Chevalier

Great to hear. I'll have to make sure I get in on some Hacking.