DM Ticket Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by makerofthings, Jan 30, 2016.

1. makerofthings

makerofthings Chevalier

Just check my submitted events and it appears more tickets are being sold for the event than originally planned for. This may not be an issue and more of my lack of understanding the process. Example:

DGS Presents: The Rocky Horror picture show. 8 players max however in the Ticket bar is shows 21 out of 36
    DGS Presents: The Rocky Horror picture show. 7 players max however in the Ticket bar is shows 19 out of 33

My Final event DGS Presents: A Nightmare on Sesame Street shows out of stock.

Could anyone verify if this is a true issue.

Thanks

M.

PBurke likes this.
  2. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

3. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

Brendar - I follow how the upper number may end up higher than original, based on your example, but I'm not so sure about the smaller number exceeding the event max slots.

In other words, if an event was 8/8 and then wound up showing as 8/16, I get how that's fine.
    But if it was intended for 8/8 and is reading 12/16, I don't follow how that's possible/ok.

PBurke likes this.
  4. brendar

Got it, tracking. We'll take a look.

PBurke likes this.
  5. PBurke

PBurke Level 0 Character

Here's another possible case that might not have been seen yet: Bryan Skowera's Thursday 10 am "Dealers, Dice, and Demons": Max of 6 players, but 18 of 33 tickets still available.

6. brendar

Yeah, these were caused by a script error prior to registration... we fixed a lot of them but looks like we missed a few. I'll create another sticky for this specific issue.

PBurke likes this.
  7. brendar

These are fixed, and sold out with the DM's intended number of seats.

8. brendar

Likewise.

PBurke likes this.
  9. PBurke

PBurke Level 0 Character

If additional tickets were generated, I think 2 of my game tickets might be invalid: Ticket #17326 (Dealers, Dice, and Demons) and Ticket # 17264 (DGS Presents: The 7 Bowies and the Disco ray from Planet Abba).