Registration Update 2/13: REGISTRATION IS CLOSED

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by brendar, Feb 5, 2016.

1. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

FYI - registered for a few more events and was charge $10 cash. This is Order #18099.

Please cancel just this one order.

I signed up for the events again and it charged me the correct SPs.

Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  2. rabidweasel

rabidweasel Level 0 Character

Yeah paypal wants to charge me $1830 and its not using my coins. So yeah, not gonna pay that.

3. glamcrist

glamcrist Footpad

Is badge purchasing still down? Or are the spectator badges really sold out?

4. osarious

osarious Chevalier

I have the ticket confirmation e-mail for the D&D Celebrity (Player) event, but it does not show up under My Registered events. I posted the pictures in the registration issue thread. My question is: do I have a seat at the table or not? My account shows that the gold was taken from my balance, and my total appears to be correct.

So again, I want to know, do I have a seat or not. Does the e-mail reflect more accurately than my Registered event summary?

5. mwisconsin

mwisconsin Administrator Staff Member

Looks like there was an error relating to "infinite" stock items. I've cleared it up (10000 badges should do the same, right?).

Go ahead and order Spectator badges.

6. glamcrist

glamcrist Footpad

ummm, yeah it went through this time, but I think I remember it allowing me to assign names for specific badges when I ordered my original badges last August. If it was available this time I missed it. Is it possible to put a name on the badge I just bought?

7. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

I'm not comfortable with an $1800 charge to my paypal. For one game. Explain, please.

8. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

I know a little about it.

The conversion rate is 1GP = 900sp, so 2 GP = 1800sp.
    There seems to be a rare tech glitch where, occasionally under certain circumstances, the system decides to charge real world dollars instead of GC coins.

Did you already run that transaction and actually receive an $1800 PayPal charge?
    If so, they'll have to manually refund. If not, I would try some fiddling - empty cart, log in and out, refresh, reopen browser type stuff. It doesn't seem widespread.

9. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

I did not run the order. I'll attempt again.

10. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Success! Thank you!

11. Jon

Jon Level 0 Character

The $3,600 charge to me also cost me 4 GP. Both were charged.

Thanks,
    Jon

12. Michaelsandar

Michaelsandar Level 0 Character

My most recent order did not deduct silver pieces, but it showed up in my queue of events. I didn't receive a confirmation email or ticket either... should I be trying this again?

13. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

So... Being charged gp for an event and seeing no game in my registered events nor a confirm email, that's still standard?

Update: "Never mind."

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  14. osarious

osarious Chevalier

It would have been nice to post that SOMEWHERE prior to event registration. Maybe next year that type of game could be for the Diamond and Platinum badge holders as a perk, and not even put it in the general pool....

15. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

You haven't been ignored, but you should have had some kind of resolution email. Apologies for that not happening. I remember being in your account with Thomas as we worked through your ticket issue. I will see where the disconnect it.

16. brendar

Except for the software issue that event would have been clearly marked as sold out. That has been fixed.

17. bpetrie

bpetrie Level 0 Character

I hope someone can help me get something straightened out. Can I swap one of my tickets for another? If so, who do I contact to help me?

18. brendar

Send an email to [email protected] and Thomas may be able to help you out.

19. bpetrie

bpetrie Level 0 Character

Thanks!

20. Michaelsandar

Michaelsandar Level 0 Character

Still not seeing my sp deduction, though the event is showing as 'registered'. Haven't received a ticket either.

Also, is there a place to check on submitted tickets... I was trying to get refunds on two events, and haven't heard anything yet.

Thanks!