Registration Update 2/13: REGISTRATION IS CLOSED

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by brendar, Feb 5, 2016.

1. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Between my daughter and I, we registered for over two dozen events and got e-mail confirmations for exactly zero of them. I read somewhere, maybe on the GC Facebook page, that multiple ISPs are being blocked so if you haven't gotten one yet, you probably won't (unless that issue gets fixed, obviously). Luke said somewhere that if the game is listed in your Registered Events, though, you're good (as long as it isn't removed from your events, that is).

If you haven't already submitted a request via the form on the System Updates page (http://garycon.com/system-updates/), do that. I've been waiting over a week for my tickets to be returned, so it doesn't seem to be a quick process, so if you've already notified them, you may just need to wait.

2. Michaelsandar

Michaelsandar Level 0 Character

Thanks dndgeek. Sounds like I'm good then on the returns, just waiting then - hope it's soon, there's not a lot left to spend my GP on, but there's one event I have my eye on!! I was just concerned that I didn't see a deduction in silver pieces on the other issue.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  3. athornton

athornton Footpad

There will be some returns coming from us, but our circle-the-wagons-and-draw-up-a-schedule plan (which would let us determine which tickets we don't collectively need) was derailed by a dog emergency (she's probably going to be OK).

4. Handy Haversack

Handy Haversack Chevalier

Jeez, I hope she's OK!

We, too, will be returning some games. Trying to sort it all out for seven of us is taking a bit longer than anticipated, and that's with only cat-in-the-pizza-type pet emergencies.

PBurke likes this.
  5. Liverpuncher

Liverpuncher Level 0 Character

Hi there -

Previously, one of my events (Relagul's Quest: The Secret Temple of Bast) was sold out - but now it shows there are 1 of 10 tickets available. The max number of players for my games is 8.
    (I assume that the 1 of 10 thing is wrong - and it should say 1 of 8 is available.)
    Not sure if this is a reported bug - but thought I would post here first before submitting a ticket.

6. Handy Haversack

Handy Haversack Chevalier

7. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

Just posted the announcement for registration closing- this Saturday at noon EST.

This is a hard deadline to get badges and tickets off to the printers.

We know we still need to fix some accounts. We know there wasn't as much open registration time as we'd have liked because of the errors.

Next year, fewer errors and fixed dates announced well in advance!

8. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Cool!

Will Heidi's game be added to the catalog before registration closes?

9. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Thank you to everyone working behind the scenes to make this the best GaryCon yet!

Poindexter and PBurke like this.
  10. mabon5127

mabon5127 Level 0 Character

Had a similar issue as above. In my Snakemen on a Plain game I have 1 of 8 remaining for a max 6 game... I may have had two returns and then a purchase that pushed the max to 8 (a bug) and the avail to 1. I'm hoping the other two have actually sold out and the numbers are correct.