Nothing ever got fixed on my account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Erik Olsen, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Erik Olsen

Erik Olsen Chevalier

I submitted 3 tickets, the easiest issue being a double ticket to Tegal Manor, and nothing at all has been fixed....:(

2. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

You were one of the very first ones I touched. Did the errors appear subsequently or were they the original?

3. Erik Olsen

Erik Olsen Chevalier

Cheers Bren, original I think. I'm in bed with flu so my head is a bit foggy....

4. mwisconsin

mwisconsin Administrator Staff Member

DADT.

5. Erik Olsen

Erik Olsen Chevalier

I still see the two tickets for one eleventh, and aside from my initial vip event, never got another email. At first I was confused because I got two emails for the VIPs,event. Am I actually registered for anything but Frank's game, and if so, what?

Thanks guys!

6. mwisconsin

mwisconsin Administrator Staff Member

Erik, I see you in 19 games, including Frank's VIP game.

If you log in and go to your My Account page, and then scroll down to "My Registered Events", you'll see what I'm seeing.

7. Erik Olsen

Erik Olsen Chevalier

I do see those, but I asked to be refunded for the last three gold coin games as I just bought them to buy something and cant use the tickets. I also asked for a refund on one of the Tegal Manor double tickets. In all, I only got an email for Franks game. When I originally registered I had an entirely different line up that seems to have all but disappeared when things were' fixed'.