Event Submission or Scheduling Issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skip, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Skip

Skip Administrator Staff Member

You can delete and resubmit as suggested, ot you can give me the event title or number and I can change it.

2. rickwins

rickwins Level 0 Character

It is event number 315, titled Pinkertons please move it to Friday at 4 PM please.

3. Skip

Done!

rickwins likes this.
  4. Scott M.

Scott M. Footpad

I had one of my three events (Baltron's Beacon) scheduled. It's a five hour event. I requested Thursday at 6:00pm and got Thursday at 8:00pm. I'm afraid I don't have the endurance to run a game until 1am and get up and run again at 8am. Is there any reason it didn't receive the requested time? I submitted my events super early -- maybe the first few days of early submission. During the accidental scheduling a few weeks ago, I think this same event was assigned 6:00pm. Did things get resorted or did I lose priority somehow? If Thursday at 6:00 is full up and can't be made to work, who can I talk to about alternative times? Many thanks! (Originally posted elsewhere, but this seems like the right thread.)

5. Skip

I show Event #28 Baltron's Beacon scheduled for 6:00 PM Thursday, not 8 pm.

Screen Shot 2016-12-27 at 7.28.56 PM.png

Scott M. likes this.
  6. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Scott, check your My Event Submissions page (Host>Submit Events) vs. the Schedule of Events (Attend>Find Events). I had different times for some of my events on each page, but staff has since fixed the issue.

Also, awesome module. Wish I could partake!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    Scott M. likes this.
  7. Scott M.

Scott M. Footpad

This was exactly the issue. It says 8pm under SubmitEvents but 6pm in the FindEvents. Thanks!

dndgeek likes this.
  8. Skip

We've been in touch with the folks at Table Top Events and they're working on the issue.

Scott M. likes this.
  9. Scott M.

Scott M. Footpad

My remaining events got scheduled, and there's another discrepancy. "Water Water Everywhere" says Sunday 10am (my desired time) under Submit Events but Thursday 9am under Find Events.

My third event, "Perils of the Co-Kan Run," is consistent on both locations as Saturday at 6pm, though that wasn't my desired or backup desired time.

10. Skip

Okay.
    There's something weird going on in TTE, because that's the second Sunday event that has inexplicably popped up at Thursday 9am. Working on it. Dave or I will email you.

Not sure what the issue was with "Perils," but we'll be in touch.

11. Handy Haversack

Handy Haversack Chevalier

I once again got yesterday notice that my events were scheduled. All looked well. And then I received the same e-mails today. But now the events are listed as "Queued to be scheduled" on the Submit Events page. Can you clarify what's going on? @Skip

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  12. rickwins

I had the same thing,

13. So I know that the deadline was yesterday so is it at all possible to sneak in another one? My wife wants to run but I don't hers got submitted correctly.

14. Skip

Not sure what's up.
    Give me the titles or numbers from the events in question and I'll check them out.

15. Skip

See my response to Handy Haversack.

16. Skip

Sending you a PM.

17. I mean I submitted it but I didn't find it anywhere.

18. DJCheshireCat

DJCheshireCat Level 0 Character

@Skip I am having similar issues as reported. On 12/31 and 01/01, I received confirmation that my four events had been scheduled. When I checked today, three of them are back to Queued for Scheduling and 1 has been scheduled for an undesirable time slot.

[​IMG]

19. jonsnod

jonsnod Level 0 Character

Having the same scheduled/rescheduled/now unscheduled issue for all my events.

Events are:
    Avengers Olympiad
    New York, '77
    Project: Prometheus
    Shadows of Evil

20. rickwins

313 - Blood Bath , 314 - Saving Snowflake, 315 - Pinkertons