Registration OPENS in January!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LMetcalf, Jan 3, 2017.

1. LMetcalf

LMetcalf Level 0 Character

[​IMG]
    Happy New Year Everybody! The holidays are behind us and that means that we are less than 3 months away from Gary Con IX, March 23-26 at the Grand Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva.

This is another record breaking year as we surpassed 1200 events! Events range from Chainmail to 5e and everything in-between. Both the Adventurer's League and Pathfinder Society are returning in force with special and unique adventures and our expanded Special Guest list means even more opportunities to game with your favorite game designers.
    You can check out the entire list of events on Tabletop.events here

Event Registration begins soon, so make sure to get your badge (https://tabletop.events/conventions/gary-con-ix/badgetypes) find the Featured and Regular events you want to get into and get your seat reserved. Event registration is in three groups, Premier, Early and Open.

January 14th at NOON: Premier Event Registration for Diamond and Platinum Badges

January 18th at NOON: Early Event Registration for Gold Badges

January 21st at NOON: Open Event Registration for all Badges

I look forward to seeing you at Gary Con and thank you for joining us as we Celebrate a Life Well-Played.

Cheers,

Luke Gygax

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    PBurke likes this.
  2. PBurke

PBurke Level 0 Character

January 14th: Premier Event Registration for Diamond and Platinum Badges

January 18th: Early Event Registration for Gold Badges

January 21st: Open Event Registration for all Badges

Thanks for the good news!

Do you know what time of day event registration will begin yet? I have a Gold Badge, so I'll be part of the Jan 18th registrations; that's on a Wednesday and I'll be at work. If it starts at 11 am, or noon, or 1 pm, I could register during my lunch break.

3. LMetcalf

LMetcalf Level 0 Character

12 NOON on all days - like any good showdown. :)

4. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

Eastern time? Central? GMT?

5. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

6. Ancalagon

Ancalagon Level 0 Character

What he said.