Smooth registration - Again!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Buttmonkey, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

Registration was slick once again this year. Nice work, Organizers!

Poindexter likes this.
  2. jonsnod

jonsnod Level 0 Character

Agreed- it was fantastic this year! I encountered no issues and communication from staff leading up to registration was frequent and clear. Thank you!!!

3. Stephen

Stephen Level 0 Character

My gf and I both had issues trying to register for events. It wasn't until about three or four minutes after noon that the site would allow us to "buy" any events. Slightly frustrating.

4. JediSoth

JediSoth Troubadour

I experienced a slight hiccup preventing me from getting events for the first couple of minutes, but it ended up not preventing me from registering for anything I wanted.

5. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

I couldn't buy for about 3 minutes, too.
    However, I was specifically watching ticket counts as best as I could and saw none dropping.
    I suspect everyone got the same slightly delayed start.

6. gizmomathboy

gizmomathboy Spellbinder

Everyone furiously hitting that "get ticket" button like a rabid lab rat hooked on meth.

jonsnod likes this.
  7. Handy Haversack

Handy Haversack Chevalier

Very smooth. Would register again.

8. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

I am glad it went relatively smoothly for all. A wait time of less than 5 minutes is a vast improvement over past years. So although its not smooth as silk, its pretty close. And I know the TTE guys are always improving. Next year we might get to a seamless one click one ticket reserved situation. Thats the goal.

tellion and Poindexter like this.