Streaming Events at GaryCon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BillyBudd, Feb 22, 2019.

1. BillyBudd

BillyBudd Level 0 Character

Where can one find the list of streaming events available to Virtual Badge holders for GaryCon, and instructions on registration for specific games/events?

Many thanks in advance.

2. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

3. BillyBudd

BillyBudd Level 0 Character

Many thanks, Sir!

4. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

There are virtual events available for those getting a virtual badge. These are currently available through TTE.

There will also be streaming events that if I am corrct are limited to preselected vips/celebrities. I have not seen a streaming event schedule but have seen they will be on the 8th and 9th of March.

5. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Yeah I am behind on announcing the streaming stuff. We have a cool lineup in the afternoon Friday and Saturday on D&D Twitch and Gary Con Twitch.
    Friday we have Stefan running AD&D City of Valoria with me, Satine, Pat Kilbane, Noura, Joe Azevedo- followed by Chris Lindsay D&D 8pm to midnight with me and Greg Tito, Shelly Mazzanoble, John Cassel, Satine as well

Saturday is Satine running D&D 3pm to 7pm and then Mike Mearls running a continuation of the epic adventure from Founders and Legends with me, Joe Manganiello, A secret guest player***, The Beast, and Pat Kilbane. 18th level epic level adventure with Melf and Arkhan teaming up again.

Poindexter likes this.
  6. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

You know, when you superscript something with asterisks like*** it is common practice to then provide further clarifying information in a footnote...I await details in private messages ;)

*** ya know...like this...

7. Melf

Someone who asked me not to say they are coming so they can simply be a player and not an influencer. Sorry Jim.

8. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

If Beast is in it, it's not a secret.

9. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Can
    Any chance Stefans game can start after 5pm?

10. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Better get the Malort ready.

11. Melf

No he is scheduled 4pm to 8pm and that is locked in. Sorry.

12. Melf

No MALORT! :mad:

13. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Now I wish I had bought the Jeppson's Malort hoodie to wear at the con.

14. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

You can move around incognito in the hoodie.