Gary Con XII Badge Sales Open July 27, 2019

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Melf, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Greetings Gary Con Goers,

I wanted to make sure to let everyone know far and wide that Badges go on sale for GC XII on July 27th at NOON Central Standard Time. Make sure to mark your calendars if you are looking for a Gold badge. I suspect they will sell out in a few minutes.

Cheers,

Luke

2. Skip

Skip Administrator Staff Member

Cross Posted from the Facebook Group

[Caroline] sent out an email to GMs with 16+ hours with a code for badge registration. If you do not have an email within 48 hours and believe you qualify, please email: [email protected].

If you are a special guest, volunteer or tournament winner, please hang tight! You will be getting an email within the next 7-10 days!

Poindexter and SoulCatcher78 like this.
  3. francisca

francisca Troubadour

Thanks for posting this stuff here. It is much easier to find info in the forums than scrolling back through post after post of non gary con related stuff on the fb page.

mordrin, Melf and Scott308 like this.
  4. Skip

Skip Administrator Staff Member

Update to my previous post:

GM codes have gone out. If you ran 16+ hours last year and you don't have an email with a discount/credit code email [email protected].

Melf likes this.
  5. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

You are welcome sir. I'll aspire to keep both updated regularly!

Poindexter and The Josrian like this.
  6. Jonathan McGough

Jonathan McGough Level 0 Character

This will be my first GaryCon and I'm contemplating a Gold badge for the early registration and cheaper beer...haha.

Could anyone enlighten me as to what beer costs without the stadium cup? Or what a stadium cup costs to buy on its own? Also can you buy the Gary Con t-shirts without buying a badge? and is the early registration worth it?

Any information that you guys can give me would be so greatly appreciated. I'm super excited I just want to know if it's worth the extra money?

Brian Johnson likes this.
  7. Brian Johnson

Brian Johnson Level 0 Character

Diddo! I am soooooo looking forward to this... and I am thinking Gold too.
    My wife surprised me last night by asking, "is the $20 Spectator badge good for all 4 days? I want to go..."

8. Brian Johnson

I would like to ask:
    What is the process of buying the tickets? do they just magically appear on the TableTop Events website at noon? For all you guys and gals that have done this before, whats the best way to be ready at noon to get one of these limited edition Gold badges? and can you get more than one( my grandson wants to come too, he is 14 and just started gaming)?

~Nitehood

Jonathan McGough likes this.
  9. mwisconsin

mwisconsin Administrator Staff Member

We in the business call that the "Joe Maganiello" effect.

10. gmbarry

gmbarry Footpad

I think the stadium cups are 18 dollars and 16 (Beer / Soda) I may not be correct as I did not have to buy one but my friend did.
    I ran enough games to get a GM cup (8 Hours+)

The Shirts are sold at the con (get one early, some sizes vanish quickly) they were 25 last year

No comment on the Gold badge early registration because of the changes this year

It does include a swag bag

The Gold badge will sell out within a couple of hours so if you want one, get on line when badge registration opens

if you want to ask me questions, feel free to contact me on Facebook or via email

Brian Johnson likes this.
  11. qstor

qstor Level 0 Character

It says badge's are unavailable? Is that cause it's not Noon CST?

12. Brian Johnson

yep

13. ARCHIE

ARCHIE Level 0 Character

The discount code I received by email is disabled :(

14. jim

jim Level 0 Character

Gold badges are sold out, in under 10 minutes.

15. ThrashLibrarian

ThrashLibrarian Level 0 Character

Same Archie. I posted a new thread, so hopefully it gets resolved.

16. ThrashLibrarian

ThrashLibrarian Level 0 Character

Seems to be working now, Archie. Hope you weren't hoping for Gold...

17. Poindexter

Poindexter Chevalier

mine was too. got hosed from getting a gold badge because of this! i am not happy at all.

18. Brian Johnson

Diamond (Only 12 Available), Platinum (Only 25 Available), and Gold (Only 250 Available) Sold out in 8 minutes

Tons of Lag and error message as we overloaded the servers

Poindexter likes this.
  19. Hiscompter

Hiscompter Level 0 Character

I don’t even see the diamond badges

20. Brian Johnson

I think they are renamed to just Premiere... They were there before the badges actually went live