Volunteers Needed!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Melf, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Gary Con is coming up fast and it’s just about time for Event Registration. I’d like to ask all of you to consider adding a volunteer shift or three to your GC schedule. It takes many hands to make sure that everything gets set-up, GMs are taken care of, merchandise is organized, signs posted and much more in order to bring thousands of hours of fun to everyone gathered there to celebrate with us.

I put together a post to help you sign up for volunteer shifts. And you can do it right now on TTE. We are live. Thank you in advance for your generosity and support.

https://garycon.com/blog/2020/01/27/call-to-arms-volunteers-needed/

Cheers,

Luke

2. sd8k

sd8k Level 0 Character

Hi Luke!

I want to volunteer! I also am a DM and I would like to play a few games.. esp the open. Will we be able to still come help after we have our schedules set?

Can we just show up with a pair of hands?

Dave

3. Zarathon

Zarathon Administrator Staff Member

I think the wisdom is yes. Go by the HQ in the Grand Ballroom and check in there to see if they have some work when you're available. I think Frank Sapia and Cliff Gould are quarterbacking the volunteer management.

4. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

5. sd8k

sd8k Level 0 Character

FYI, if you are looking to volunteer at Cascades you have to sort by day as the room is not listed as a filter.

I have an open block before my game there and may sign up. Depends on how event reg goes :)