Share This Page

mwisconsin

Administrator, 54, from Celebration, FL

Staff Member
mwisconsin was last seen:
Dec 30, 2021
    1. gamerdork
      gamerdork
      Greetings! I am not sure how to PM someone through this, so here is my question:

I will be attending your fine convention, finally for the entire four days! I am on Staff with The Gaming Hoopla - hopefully you have heard of us. May I have permission to bring flyers for our con, to put out at yours? (We are April 7-8-9, so shortly after yours.) If yes, with whom should I speak when I arrive?
      1. mwisconsin
        mwisconsin
        Hey GD: The messages system is in the upper right corner of the community forums, here.

To answer your question, approach the admin desk with your flyers when you're on site. Typically, there's a table or area set aside for such things.
        Feb 23, 2017
    2. gmbarry
      gmbarry
      Hey, Like I stated, I cannot attend Garycon next year, I cannot use store credit. Just looking to get my paypal refund as stated. Nothing more, nothing less Thanks.
      [email protected]
    3. Jeff
      Jeff
      Thank you. I appreciate your help.
    4. Jeff
      Jeff
      Thanks for checking. Hopefully this didn't happen to many other people. Appreciate your time.
    5. Jeff
      Jeff
      Hi. Did you ever get a chance to look into how we got unregistered for those two events? Thanks.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mwisconsin
        mwisconsin
        I've looked up Rocky Horror, and it looks like Michael has already made accommodations for some oversold tickets, and had to turn a number of folks away. You may get lucky with some no-shows, but DGS events are very popular. Michael would love to see your daughter's cosplay, regardless -- he's a fantastic person and DM.
        Mar 1, 2016
      3. mwisconsin
        mwisconsin
        Carpio's Dredd game looks to have been sold out prior to your submission. I see that you got 9 of the 13 tickets you were looking to get in your original submission, and the Dredd game got filtered because other folks got in there quickly.
        available.
        Mar 1, 2016
      4. mwisconsin
        mwisconsin
        With either of those games, the Gary Con method of getting into games is still valid: If you hang out for 10 minutes, and the card is still green, the DM is free to add you to the game if he's got seats
        Mar 1, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 10, 1969 (Age: 54)
    Programmer At Large