Woot!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by francisca, Jan 29, 2012.

1. francisca

francisca Troubadour

Registration was a rousing success for me.

I got all of my desired events not only for me, but for my 2 sons, in a matter of about 90 seconds.

2. capitalbill

capitalbill Level 0 Character

Got everything I was gunning for as well. Wahoowah!

3. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

System went smooth as far as I can tell. No lag, no errors.

4. francisca

francisca Troubadour

I'm totally doing Townsend-esque windmills here.

5. mark

mark Spellbinder

It was indeed a very smooth process. Well done Gary Con staff for getting this system in place for this year! :)

6. silas

silas Chevalier

System works great: so unlike GenCon lol

Nice work guys!

7. JediSoth

JediSoth Troubadour

I didn't have enough points for everything I wanted. Would've had to sacrifice too much to play AD&D w/Frank Mentzer again. Will jsu have to settle for stopping by to say "Hi" when he has free time. Gonna have a good time this year, regardless, of course. There were a lot of good events from which to choose. Had to make some tough decisions. :)

8. crunchy

crunchy Level 0 Character

Smooth and easy... My group of 5 got a bunch of stuff together.

9. Nogrod

Nogrod Level 0 Character

I was also able to get everything I wanted. Wanted to compliment the webmasters for such a smooth event registration for me.

Edit: And I was lucky and surprised to get Paranoia and Jeff Rients game. They filled up in like 2 mins. Happy Day

10. osarious

osarious Chevalier

Got almost everything I wanted. Except for Playing with Frank. Wanted to play with my daughter, but she got in the event and I didn't. :( :cry: :evil:
    I think she may do something else and I may use her ticket. :lol: :cool:

Otherwise, it went pretty smoothly.

Just a suggestion for next year......Make it so you can enter the event in the Registration System by the Event Number.

11. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

Same here. Easy as pie. I knew what I wanted, put them in my cart in under a minute and checked out.

12. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

2nd that. It would be quick and reliable for cart filling.

13. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

I have no woot...only...what?

14. francisca

francisca Troubadour

only 1 ticket left in my son's "kids only" game. cool!

15. bighara

bighara Chevalier

Reg was pretty smooth overall, but the cart editing could use a little refinement, especially if you discover the need to make a post-checkout change.

16. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

"What?" because you don't know that people are talking their event registration success, or"What?" because you had major technical problems with the system?

17. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

Oh yeah...I should be clear...

The registration was nice...the system itself was easy to use. A couple of improvements I could see being added; and one major issue I think needs to be addressed.

No...my issue was the loss of memory that registration was taking place...

18. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

Oh man. :(

19. Donal

Donal Administrator

I appreciate all of the feedback. Many a late night was spent working and testing this system, and so far, it seems the feedback is all positive. I will definitely consider all suggestions as I ponder additional upgrades for next year. First on the list, now that so many events are sold out, is a filter to NOT show the sold out events. ;)

20. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

If you do, I'd like it to be optional.

I like being able to track which things sell out when for future reference.