Gary Con IV Planning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JediSoth, Aug 9, 2011.

1. greywolf

greywolf Level 0 Character

Ghul,

Taken from Dunwich was the game we played last year at Gary Con, right?

2. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

That's right, Father B. Good times! ;)

3. ghul

ghul Chevalier

Yes, indeed! As I recall, you played the ranger? My new adventure this year is Ghost Ship of the Desert Dunes.

4. greywolf

greywolf Level 0 Character

When did you debut Rats in the Walls? It sounds familiar, but I know that I never played in it.

5. ghul

ghul Chevalier

At conventions maybe a year and a half ago. It is a low level adventure that can be found in a Knockspell magazine, but don't read it if you intend to sign up! :D

Okay, as I recall, you've played in my Charnel Crypt of the Sightless Serpent adventure at GC II (I'll never forget your paladin from that adventure!), and Taken From Dunwich at GC III.

Rats in the Walls probably sounds familiar as the adventure is loosely based on the HPL tale of same name.

Cheers,
    Jeff T.

6. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

The third year of Cyberpunk 2020 has been submitted. I promise only to be slightly hungover this year.

7. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Looking forward to seeing you at the table Sir Jon, and don't worry about the hangover, just get yourself a nice bloody mary. ;)

8. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Hm... sounds like a plan. In fact, I'll have one now.

9. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

False Prints... BOYC (Bring Your Own Character)... Eeeek!!! Should've read the event description; more Gary Con prep is not what I need (I'm already in over my head :) ), but you gotta do what you gotta do...

10. forgemeister

forgemeister Footpad

Totan - If you're lost on building an LA character - we can do it quickly at the table.... but you'll have to buy the other players a soda. :D

If you're playing the 1st Ed. game, characters are provided.
    XXOOCC

11. forgemeister

forgemeister Footpad

...and for those playing Forest of Deceit....

It really is D-E-C-E-I-T not Deceipt. This time, it really was a typo (False Prints is not).
    :D
    XXOOCC

12. mark

mark Spellbinder

I think "deceipt" is the proof of purchase you get when you buy a bridge, right? ;)

13. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

Thanks, but I wouldn't want to hold anyone back - down time sucks. I have the books, but am not familiar with them or the system. I will make time to create something, so we can strive for "unlivable" status (http://www.garycon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=668#p8812).

14. extsr

extsr Chevalier

Huh? I thought it was "De Seat".

If a chair falls over in a forest and there's nobody to set it back up...

15. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

And here I thought it was simply foreplay for my Amber event :cool:

(Incidentally, unless I am mistaken, your something of a Zelazny fan yourself, Frank.)