Souvenirs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Totan, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

2. Donal

Donal Administrator

One of them has already come and gone. I'm still working on updating them to include the following:

Gary Con 2011 Baseball Caps (2 left) - currently listed
    Gary Con 2011 T-Shirts (various sizes) - will be put up later tonight
    Gary Con 2010 Long Sleeve Shirt (last one-3XL) - will be put up later tonight

We will be listing our last arriving souvenirs for GCIV later this week, and will keep you posted.

3. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

These will be collector's items. I wish I had squirelled away some of the early items for future auctions!

4. Donal

Donal Administrator

T-shirts from 2010 and 2011 have been added.

5. sniderman

sniderman Chevalier

I nabbed one of the hats this morning when they went up. Woot!

6. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Got me a laser engraved mug! :mrgreen:

7. osarious

osarious Chevalier

Got me TWO! :D

(Actually, one is for my daughter who is in Sweden and can't attend this year. :( )

8. sniderman

sniderman Chevalier

At the rate I'm going, I'll have a small crate of Gary Con souvenirs waiting when I check in! I grabbed a shirt when they first went up, gotta hat (love the style and design), a blue cup (for drinkin'), a white cup (for display), and a glass stein. And I'm not even sure I'm done yet. Fantastic offerings.

9. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Thats too bad that you're daughter could not attend this year, I know Maker, Silas and I enjoyed having her game with us the night she visited Chicago. But wow, Sweden, that has to be a great experience for her!

You and I have to find time to share a drink together with our awesome glass steins! I have always loved that Lizard Man illustration :)

10. bpetrie

bpetrie Level 0 Character

Red Wizard, I think you have me mistaken with someone else! I was at Garycon III last year, but do not remember visiting Chicago!

-Osarious' daughter

11. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Yeah, my memory is never that accurate I'm afraid. I'm easily mixed up ;)

12. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

I picked up a glass stein as well and am more than willing to have a toast or two with a nice, tasty beverage! :D

One of the reasons I'm driving up this year is because of the souvenirs. I've decided I want to be able to take some back with me instead of having to try and carry it through Amtrak.