Call for DMs to help run Gary Con Open

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Melf, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Greetings All,

I need to ask for some experienced DMs to run some of the Gary Con Open AD&D events. The time slots are Friday 6PM to 10PM, Saturday 10Am to 2 PM and Saturday 6PM to 10PM. You will receive a signed copy of the module written by Tim Kask and Chris Clark as well as my eternal gratitude (and likely some other swag we have available). Please message Donal and me if you are able to run one or more of these slots for us. Thank you.

Luke

2. DJCheshireCat

DJCheshireCat Level 0 Character

I sent a PM, but it seems to be stuck in my Outbox and not my Sent Items.

I'm available to run either/both the Saturday slots, but not Friday since I'm already running an event.

Please let me know if you need me.

Regards,
    Bryan Skowera

3. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Bryan! We got your message and Chris has you booked for a couple events.

4. blackmote

blackmote Footpad

I had mentioned to Tim Kask when he put out the call on Facebook that I could run something for the GaryCon Open on Saturday 6-10PM. Tim summarily mentioned he had me down, but I never heard anything further.

If you could PM me the details, I'll still gladly - albeit a bit nervously - step up to the plate. :)

~Hoyt.

5. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

An item doesn't move from Outbox to Sent Items until it is read.

6. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

I know this may sound like a silly question and one I should already know the answer to but here it is anyway:

Is the GaryCon open using AD&D rules? Or is it Little Brown Books? For some reason, I can't seem to remember. My DM'ing skills, at this time, extend to Moldvay/Cook as that's what I've been running the past few weeks. (Yes, I've actually been able to run a game outside of a Con. Can you believe it?)

7. clangador

clangador Footpad

Yes it would help to know which version we are using and if we need to bring our own game books or not.

8. bloodymage

bloodymage Chevalier

I'm going crazy trying to think of everything I and my dog need. After last year's fiasco w/ Southwest Airlines, I've decided to drive, but damn, this just ain't easy for a brain dead old fart. See ya there, though.

9. blackmote

blackmote Footpad

sooooo... where do we stand on this? I volunteered a couple of months ago and have yet to receive any information whatsoever regarding this.

and the clock is ticking. ;)