Stargate SG-1 was awesome

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Totan, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

The highlight of the Con for me was playing in Peter's Stargate SG-1 game twice. I first met him at Gencon and found his games to be extraordinary. I managed to convince him to run his games for Gary Con, and feel lucky that I was able to make time to play in a couple of his slots. Sunday morning at 4:30am, after Night of the Walking Wet, I spent a good 5 minutes pondering whether I wanted to cancel my last Shadowrun slot so that I could play in an additional Stargate slot. In the end I decided to be responsible and run my event and then play Stargate.

Thanks Peter! I sooooo look forward to more of your games in the future.

2. mark

mark Spellbinder

Another great year for The Night of the Walking Wet! We've now played at three conventions and five tables. :D

3. pebble99

pebble99 Level 0 Character

Glad you told us about Peters Stargate game also, we had a great session on sunday too :) Wished I had gotten into more of the sessions from the start, there is always next year if they are still being run. Loved it!! Plus your shadowrun sessions also!

4. go0gleplex

go0gleplex Level 0 Character

my wife played in almost every one of Peter's SG games...and she's still chatting about how much she enjoyed them. :lol: