Gary Con IV pics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by johnabbottnet, Apr 2, 2012.

1. johnabbottnet

johnabbottnet Level 0 Character

2. JediSoth

JediSoth Troubadour

They worked for me!

3. osarious

osarious Chevalier

Worked for me as well. Hope to see more of the con photos.

Nice pic of my daughter sleeping. She was up until three A.M. playing "Are You a Werewolf" after being killed in my "Tomb of Horrors" game.

Nice meeting you.

Osarious (Bryon)

4. makerofthings

makerofthings Chevalier

Great photo's John thanks for sharing them.

Michael
    makerofthings

5. welleran

welleran Footpad

Really good stuff!

6. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Wonderful photos johnabbottnet, as one who does a lot of amateur photos, I can see you have a great eye, especially liked the close crops. Osarious, that is a wonderful pic of your daughter, definitely one to frame. And I liked the shot of Princess Leia with the DGS' own stormtrooper, Michael. :)

7. mark

mark Spellbinder

Great photos! :)

8. johnabbottnet

Thank you all!

Bryon,
    There are three pictures that I feel really sum up the con for me: The one of Leia and the stormtrooper, the one that I entitled "Yes!", and the one of your daughter.

Speaking of which, Michael, I just love the shot. Both of you took such attention to the detail of your outfits, but were also able to just relax in front of the camera... which made it easy to shoot.

I may have more later, after I take care of other business. I rushed these up because I knew that everyone really wanted to see them. I'm still learning the ins and outs of the software package I'm using to host them on my website.

9. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

Bwa ha ha! And then you can get to last year's photos some day :) Speaking of which, in case that happens, you might want to rename the album name to GaryCon4 or "Gary_Con_4" to help with organization down the road.

10. makerofthings

makerofthings Chevalier

Yes, I would like to view these "last year photo's" of which Totan speaks of.

MoT

11. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

John,

The pics are great. I took very few pics this year myself, so thank you for capturing the event for all of us. The picture of Gabby was very cute. Please post up more from this year and last year when you have a moment. Thanks.

Luke

12. johnabbottnet

13. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Nice shots, John :D The "Stats" picture from GC4 is the players from my first Castle Greyhawk game working up their spells and such for the pregens.