Attendance Sheets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by red wizard, Apr 1, 2012.

1. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

I was wondering if I could get a copy of the attendance sheets for my events. I'd like to reach out and thank my individual players, many of whom I now consider friends, as well as perhaps continue a correspondence. :)

2. clangador

clangador Footpad

Did you run the Hardy Boys CoC game on Thursday night?

3. crunchy

crunchy Level 0 Character

I played Father Patrick O'Flanagan in The Thing They Brought Back and I'd like to extend a heartfelt thank you for the opportunity. It was an amazing adventure and you are a stellar GM. It was my first Cthulhu game and was definitely a high point of the con (which is saying something because I had a great weekend). Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that the time and effort you put into it was appreciated by us all. Will it ever be available to purchase?

Tom

P.S. I think you may have mentioned that the Titanic had two real smokestacks and one fake but it was actually three real and one fake. If my recollection of what you said is incorrect then nevermind.

4. makerofthings

makerofthings Chevalier

That excellent game was run by one of the DGS founding members Colin aka Silas. It's part of our Call of Cthulhu by Strobe-light Adventure series. The 70's will never be the same.

M.

5. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Many thanks Crunchy, both for your flattering remarks and for the excellent play you provided. Regarding the smokestacks, you are most correct, it was a total of four smokestacks; there were three real and one fake. I got my numbers wrong there. The fourth was added for aesthetic value and used for storage. ;)

As for selling the adventure, no need to purchase it, if you would like a copy, I'd be most happy to send you the adventure. Due to the size of the file, I will use Box.com. Just PM me your email address and I'll set it up for sharing. :)

Chad
    Red

6. crunchy

crunchy Level 0 Character

(rereading) Hmm, well, maybe I laid it on a bit thick back there. That would probably earn me the brown ring if it was the other guy, right? :D But basically it's all true. Alot of the quality of your Con experience depends on good GMs writing good adventures. You folks spend hours and hours on these things and it shows. I salute you GMs, thanks a bunch!