DGS Wednesday Grill'n'Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by red wizard, Aug 27, 2012.

1. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Hey guys, to kick off Gary Con V, the DGS will be grilling and gaming from the DGS Villa located on the Lodge of Lake Geneva grounds. So once you get checked in, come by and meet the DGS, eat some ribs, dogs and burgers, and roll some dice. We'll have some classic board games and RPGs ready to run. :)

Note: If you plan to attend, you must PM me in advance so I can keep track of the guest list and let you know the location of the secret DGS Fortress of Solitude (in other words our villa).

2. osarious

osarious Chevalier

Consider me there!

3. sniderman

sniderman Chevalier

Although the Spotted Cow is dee-lish, I'll bring some Yuengling from my neck of the woods!

4. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

You gotta like that! :D

5. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Good lords of mercy... you guys are going to slaughter me. I'm in like Larry Flynt.

6. mark

mark Spellbinder

Great idea! :)

7. prolificvoid

prolificvoid Troubadour

.....man, Sir Jon said it - you fellas are taking no prisoners. But then too, neither should you - it's the best Con going, and DGS has this uncanny way of always "turning it to 11!"

I'm seriously starting to think I need to make it earlier and stay later every year.

8. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

It really is the best con going! Which is why the DGS always tries to turn it to eleven. :)

The villa is booked and should be a short walk from the lodge, I'll find the exact directions and send them to the folks who have messaged me their plans to attend. ;)

9. sniderman

sniderman Chevalier

But it will be a long stagger back. ;)