Are You A Werewolf? Gary Con Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aleator, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Aleator

Aleator Level 0 Character

Hi! :D My name is Redd. I've been to 2 of the 4 Gary Cons and enjoyed the heck out of it.
    I had alot of fun gaming and one thing I saw was the Werewolf game. I sat in and played but I feel like this needs to be a registered event and I'm willing to run it so here I am.
    I would like to run Are You A Werewolf and possibly Mafia (Werewolf's daddy game with informants) and resistance (A spin on the gametype with missions and whatnot) for these games there would be some rules and limitations:
    1. Age: 18-up
    Why? The games are more enjoyable to play and run if the players are all adults. This also allows crap talk and other things that, i feel, can add to the experience.
    2. Nights
    These games are best played at night and can hook players into a run of games till morning.
    3. Player limitations: 16 or less (depending on the game)
    Although it sounds cool to be in one game with 27 people it is not (I've done it). it boggs down play and can kinda drag once you are out. there can be side games done easily and all you will need to run your own would be a set of the cards (werewolf or mafia) or a deck of cards (I can explain/assist with that on site)

The question is three fold because I want to make sure there will be players.
    1. Would you (an adult) want to play any or all of these games at the con?
    2. Would you be willing to sign up ahead of time?
    3. Are you ok with trading your sleep for fun, laughs, lies, and deception?

2. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Well, Redd, you know I'd be up for it. We've just got to see if there are any other "Night Owls" who would like to play a late night game. Also sounds like a good "pre game" for those of us arriving early.