I took the plunge!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bighara, Dec 11, 2012.

1. bighara

bighara Chevalier

I signed up to GM my first official con game at Garycon in 2013!! I will be running my module "Realm of the Technomancer." It will be players' choice whether to use the Mutant Future or Labyrinth Lord (BX) rule set (I'll have pre-gens for both games). It's a cross-genre adventure playable under either system! :)

2. sniderman

sniderman Chevalier

If it's fits into my schedule, I *WILL* be signing up!

3. bighara

bighara Chevalier

You poor, deluded fool. :p

4. sniderman

sniderman Chevalier

We'll see. And I expect YOU to sign up for one of my two MutFut games.

5. bighara

bighara Chevalier

Sounds fun. I'll be running a table in the vendor hall part of the time, so the timing might be tight.

6. bighara

bighara Chevalier

Mr. Joel is GM-ing an event too!

7. iddig ap nil

iddig ap nil Level 0 Character

I've just signed up to run a couple of sessions of the same adventure for 4e GURPS IOU (Illuminatti University).

Old West Myths 145 (OWM145) is now listed as Modern History 145 (MH145) - Myths Of the Old wesT (MOOT), is worth three credits for the semester. Any problems created by this change can be alleviated with a simple $500 donation to the Registrar's Retirement Fund. The midterm will consist of forming into a small group to debunk a legend from the 19th Century American Frontier, this will require a field trip to witness the legend as it unfolds. Any monetary wealth that arises from this field trip requires that the ArchDean is paid her customary 10% cut. Professor: Mild Will Hiccup.

We're at the midterm for the class when the adventure begins... ;)

8. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Hmm, I'm debating another game to run, either Delta Green (Pagan Publishing's 1st edition), Cyberpunk 2012, or Top Secret. ;)

9. bighara

bighara Chevalier

I'll be running Thursday 12-3, Event 112352. FYI :)
    Cost: 5sp, 6 slots

10. bighara

bighara Chevalier

Also, Mr. Joel will be running an adventure from Mount Rotten

"A Goblin is you!"
    Event: 312304
    Saturday: 12-3

"Take the role of a Warrior, Shaman, or Monger in a goblin tribe living in the desolate Rotlands, using Labyrinth Lord rules and "IN THE SHADOW OF MOUNT ROTTEN". Minimal experience required; this is a game of role-playing, not stats. Pregenerated characters are provided, and they must complete a dangerous mission for the tribe, with a minimum of resources."
    6 slots, 5sp

11. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Congrats bighara! And congrats to all those who are taking the plunge and running games this year at Gary Con! I've been known to run a game or two myself every year and the players keep you coming back to run more! :D