No GaryCon for me this year...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lucailario, Jan 27, 2013.

1. lucailario

lucailario Chevalier

...D'OH!
    That's it, I'm sorry to write this here but that's it.
    Some of my money are moving toward my family.
    Dale wrote me "family first" and I can't use more excellent words to describe the situation, even using Italian.
    So, no miracle at sight yet, time is passing by and I just would like to save one T-shirt (XL) from the GaryConV to come and take it at GCVI, is it possible?

2. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

We understand, BUT, remember your "Garycon family" will be saving you a chair for Garycon VI in 2014.
    Take care Snoopy. ;)

3. lucailario

lucailario Chevalier

This concept is old... somehow... and that's great! :lol:
    I will :D thanks!

4. Been there too. Couldn't make it last year and I was so upset I couldn't go to the website because I got too depressed. I should be able to make it this year though. Just got to get my finances in order. I will try and remember to drink to your spirit.

5. spaartuk

spaartuk Level 0 Character

It won't be the same without you.

6. mark

mark Spellbinder

Gonna miss hanging with you, Luca!

7. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

This happened to some friends for GenCon last year...my first question is...

....how can we get Luca here....

I'll donate!

8. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

9. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

That is sad news Luca. I understand that family takes precedence but we will miss having you at Gary Con. Maybe we should start a kickstarter for Luca to come to GC V this year!

10. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

That's very sad. I know your pain. I haven't been able to attend since Gary Con 1. Fortunately, I'm going to be able to make it this year. Hope to see you next year.

11. osarious

osarious Chevalier

Not trying to hijack the thread, but I also will not be able to attend GaryCon this year. I have to go to New York for a month for work; and cannot attend.

Have fun and see you next year.

12. lucailario

lucailario Chevalier

Thank you all, next year we will play twice more intensively to compensate! :)

13. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

What? No Grappa? No table of Luca, Luke and Lucas? Won't be the same. See you next year!