Another room freed up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by greywolf, Mar 10, 2013.

1. greywolf

greywolf Level 0 Character

Sadly, due to mission requirements, I was unable to get leave to attend Gary Con. I was hopeful but it did not happen.

The good news for someone is that there is now a room available at the Resort. Good luck.

I will cancel myself out of the events that I had registered for. Is there any chance to transfer my GPs and SPs to a later year?

2. mabon5127

mabon5127 Level 0 Character

Sorry Grey! Looks like you were in my ASSH game and I was looking forward to meeting you. Thanks for your service!

Morgan

3. greywolf

greywolf Level 0 Character

I was scheduled for your game, and I was excited about it.

I did remove myself from the game. So someone should be able to take my place and you wouldn't be anticipating my arrival.

4. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Sorry you can't make it, Grey. With that said, I'm hoping I can get into an AS&SH game. I've been wanting to play it ever since it came out but haven't had the opportunity. Those events have always filled up before I could get into them.

5. mabon5127

mabon5127 Level 0 Character

So was I! Jeff Talanian's games fill up within seconds of event registration opening. You are welcome to hop in mine Friday 10-2pm. I would be glad to have you!

Morgan

6. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Great! Put me down for it. I'm sure I don't have an event at that time and would look forward to it. (And if I do have an event, then I'll just cancel it.)

Derek