Mansions of Madness Pickup Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dramaman, Mar 10, 2013.

1. dramaman

dramaman Level 0 Character

I'd like to run a pickup game of Mansions of Madness if anyone is interested in playing. Thus far, the best times for me are:

early Thursday afternoon (2 PM?)
    early Friday or Saturday mornings (7 AM)
    Saturday evening around 10 PM

2. rsagris@gmail.com

[email protected] Level 0 Character

I'd be interested in the Saturday evening game, and so will the friend that I've got coming to the Con with me.

How long do you say a normal game would run?

-Rob

3. dramaman

It depends upon the scenario. Some play out in as little as 16 game turns, while others take as many as 25. Depending upon how many players, your average turn should take maybe 6 minutes, although there are some puzzles that will take extra time. Probably you should allow for at least 3 hours for the shorter scenarios and 4 hours for the longer ones.

I'm signed up for a game that starts at 7 Saturday night, so I might not be able to start the pickup game until 10:30 or 11. Probably I'd run the shorter scenario if we started that late.

4. scorcha

scorcha Level 0 Character

A friend and I might be interested as well. We'll keep an eye out for you.

5. dramaman

Thus far based on feedback I've been getting and my own schedule, I'll make myself available to run the game Friday morning at 7 as well as Friday and Saturday evenings after my last scheduled game. If I can get at least 2 others to join me, I'll run the game.