Saturday Night Module Playtest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bbarsh, Feb 23, 2013.

1. bbarsh

bbarsh Level 0 Character

Well, since I failed to register for anything Saturday night, I might as well run something. Therefore, I will run a playtest of the upcoming Pacesetter module Path of the Slave Masters. This module is the first in a three module series featuring an organization of slavers (yes, like the A series). Basically, it is a sequel series. All participants will receive a numbered playtest copy and survey.
    Event will start at 8 p.m. and run until whenever. First edition AD&D rules. Pre-gens provided. Location is TBD (I will scout something out and post on-line and at the Pacesetter vendor booth.
    If you want in, just post here or send me a message via pm or email ([email protected]).

2. bbarsh

bbarsh Level 0 Character

Now at four. Limit will be eight.

Starting time will be closer to 7-ish. I want to make sure people have time to eat, shop after their afternoon games.

Also, a little more information. This is a playtest but I want to be clear that this will be casual in nature. There is a serious aspect to the playtest, but it will be fun.

3. bbarsh

bbarsh Level 0 Character

Now at five.

4. bbarsh

bbarsh Level 0 Character

We are now at six players! Awesome group!

5. bbarsh

bbarsh Level 0 Character

Just hit seven players. One spot left!

6. bbarsh

bbarsh Level 0 Character

We now have our Eight. If you are still interested but not in, let me know. It is always possible someone has a conflict and can't make it.

7. Dale

Dale Administrator

Excellent! Glad you have a full table. We will assist (if needed) in finding your group a table.

See you next weekend!

8. LastFighter

LastFighter Level 0 Character

I will not be able to make the time, but if you run it another time during the Con I would love to give it a try.

9. bbarsh

bbarsh Level 0 Character

I may add another session. I will post here and at the Pacesetter booth.

10. bbarsh

bbarsh Level 0 Character

Should be all set for Saturday night at around 7 pm. Come see me at the Pacesetter Booth and you can grab your PC early.