Kudos!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Liverpuncher, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Liverpuncher

Liverpuncher Level 0 Character

Dear Luke/Dale/ Chris/ Harold --

This year was my first GaryCon - and I really enjoyed myself. The atmosphere that you nurtured at the con was simply great. Kudos to all the event and hotel staff - they were always helpful - and made this the easiest/ best con I've ever attended.

Thanks for your hard work and offering the gaming community such a nice convention. For a kid who started playing the game in the 80s, you've certainly kept the legacy of Gary Gygax alive and well!

Regards,
    Nick

2. MonsterMike

MonsterMike Level 0 Character

What he said.

Excellent convention with a friendly and relaxed feel. I'd like to thank all the GM's of the five games I played in - your games were fantastic. Boot Hill, Boot Hill, Star Frontiers, GURPS, and Agents of CROSS. I'd also like to thank all my players in the games I ran (Gamma World, Call of Cthulhu, Savage Worlds) because you were all top-grade role-players who handled everything from Dancebot 1978 to Froghemoth to a Dimensional Shambler to a Space Squid with style, grace, wit and creativity.

3. Dale

Dale Administrator

I am glad you had a great time! We (staff & volunteers) try hard every year to make the Gathering better. Wait until next year-- it will be better. Wait and see. We have already begun to work on it.

I hope to see you next year- as it is going to be our d6 year!

Dale

4. tellion

tellion Footpad

Every year, Dale says, "Wait until next year. It will be even better." And every year, I think, "How can it get better?"

Dale, I am a believer! Can't wait until next year. Fantastic job as usual. Not enough can be said about all the work that goes into making Gary Con such a great convention, but it is reflected in the quality of the people who continue to attend as well as those that join the Gary Con community each year.

See you at GC6!

5. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

There is no doubt that Gary Con is a special event for most of the people involved in running or supporting it. This is a living memorial my Dad. So many people donate their time and materials or charge ridiculously little for their work as a thank you to my Dad. I want to thank all of you that support Gary Con- from the Old Guard to everyone that comes and plays games. It means a lot to all of us- especially me. Thank you.

6. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour