Just thought everyone should know about the venue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GenevaRidgeEmployee, Apr 11, 2013.

1. bbarsh

bbarsh Level 0 Character

I figured I would chime in on this and say my experiece was fantastic. The staff was great from check-in to check-out. Room was very nice and clean. The waitresses were solid and friendly. I travel a great deal for work and I have done a great deal of hotel rennovation. I have seen the whole range of hotel staff. The Lodge is in good hands.

2. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

Probably a variation on this...

*ka-CHING!*
    *ka-CHING!*
    *ka-CHING!*
    *ka-CHING!*
    *ka-CHING!*
    *ka-CHING!*
    *ka-CHING!*

3. quithanire

quithanire Level 0 Character

Anyone who has worked in food service knows this is pretty common. Service was super last year! That one waitress would run drinks and food between tables and was super nice and upbeat. Now the person you don't want to anger is the cook because you never know what they do to your food before you get it. Just watch the movie "Waiting". .....it's so veiny. Be nice to your servers, don't complain too much, tip well and it won't matter what they think. I have never been to another con where they bring food and beer to the game table after all. Game on

4. bbarsh

bbarsh Level 0 Character

North Texas RPG Convention. They have actual serving wenches!!!! And they bring it!!!!

Still, back on topic. The Lodge has very good food at great prices. I thought the service was fantastic.

5. silas

silas Chevalier

I have heard good things about the North Texas convention. I will make it down there one of these days.

6. achiriaco

achiriaco Level 0 Character

Obviously these people do not know who they are dealing with..... I am a Jedi Knight! Like my FATHER before me!!!!