Featured Guests at Gary Con VI

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dale, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Dale

Dale Administrator

Have you been wondering which Featured Guests will be attending Gary Con VI? Here is a sneak peek...

Jolly Blackburn
    Mike Carr
    Stephen Chenault
    Chris Clark
    Jeff Easley
    Joseph Goodman
    Bill Hoyer
    Tim Kask
    Dave Kenzer
    Frank Mentzer
    Stefan Pokorny
    Jeffrey Talanian
    Jim Wampler
    James Ward
    Margaret Weis
    Tom Wham
    Skip Williams

More will be added in the near future. Make sure to bring your favorite item(s) for them to sign.

2. Dale

Dale Administrator

From Luke Gygax:

"I have a major announcement for Gary Con VI coming later this week Stay tuned for some new special guest(s)! Its going to be a great event!"

This day just got even better! Woohoo! I am under strict orders not to reveal... Gary Con VI is going to awesome!

3. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Aww shucks guys, I come up every year. ;)

4. Dale

Dale Administrator

We love you DGS guys!

Except that Michael guy. He's a rabble-rouser. ;)

5. Dale

Dale Administrator

Gary Con is very happy to announce our Special Guest Artist this year is none other than LARRY ELMORE!

This is Larry's first opportunity to come to Gary Con but he is well known to old school gamers for his iconic artwork on the Basic and Expert D&D sets, numerous Dragonlance pieces, the Mythus core rule book for Dangerous Journeys and Snarf Quest just to name a few! Larry recently completed a wildly successful Kickstarter for the Complete Elmore, a 336 page hardbound collection of his art.

Stay tuned to the Facebook and our website, www.garycon.com for the latest information on Gary Con VI.

6. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

COOL! :mrgreen:

Wonder if he'll sign my Snarfquest book? :D

7. Dale

Dale Administrator

I'm sure he will. Larry is a great person with a huge heart for his fans.

See you in March!

8. George.Fields

George.Fields Level 0 Character

Jolly Blackburn?
    That hack is always there. Last GaryCon, he tried convincing my wife I was planning to go hit the strip clubs after she went to bed.
    That guy is bad news.

:p

9. Blackthicket

Blackthicket Level 0 Character

Does anyone know/heard if Jayson Elliot of Gygax Magazine will be at Garycon this year?

10. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Barring any unforeseen circumstances Jayson will be there slinging Gygax Magazine, working various other TSR projects and playing games!