T-Shirts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cjhooker, Nov 29, 2013.

1. cjhooker

cjhooker Level 0 Character

Any chance of getting some tall sizes for the Gary Con t-shirts with the Platinum badges? I'm 6'5" and I'd like to proudly wear a Gary Con t-shirt, and give the con some free publicity for next year. But believe me, no one wants to see my bare midriff, so most event t-shirts I get don't see the light of day. I've got a friend coming who's about the same size and has the same problem.

2. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

Yeah...same here! Can we get some shirts in a 2XL-tall? Failing that...perhaps a 2XL-fat? :cool:

3. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

I'm not sure if the vendor offers tall sizes. I'll have to check and see what they have available. I know that it can be a challenge for me to find long sleeves that fit properly and I am just 6'2". No guarentees, but I'll see what we can find for the big and tall gamers in attendance.

4. quithanire

quithanire Level 0 Character

Let me second the call for 2X Long....my 6' 3"gamer build will thank you. Getting a 3x is often huge through the shoulders but still doesn't fix the length issue. I picked a 3x for my badge reward but a 2x long or 3x long would be sweet and I would be willing to pay extra if necessary.
    C. Taylor

5. cjhooker

cjhooker Level 0 Character

Melf, thanks for looking into it! I'd probably need a 3XL-Tall, though I might get away with a 2XL-Tall. I second quithanire's willingness to throw in some extra bucks if necessary to get one that will fit.

6. OGRE MAGE

OGRE MAGE Footpad

Ok, I will start what you were worried might happen with this thread......
    I'd take a 3X tall also.......ditto on the extra $ for me too. (6'-5" and less than sculpted abs) ;)

7. dmcojo

dmcojo Level 0 Character

This gamer is 6'7"...so I would love a 2xl-tall shirt as well...thanks for checking!

8. storycrafter

storycrafter Level 0 Character

Portly and tall. It is a curse and blessing. 4XLT is my real size, thanks.

9. bighara

bighara Chevalier

Any chance of a choice in colors other than the Ford options? :)