Event Submission ends this Sunday night! For Printed Guide.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dale, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Dale

Dale Administrator

Final call. If you intend to run an event at Gary Con VI, and would like to have it published in the Event Catalgoue, Sunday night is the deadline.

Once the deadline passes, you can still submit events. They just won't be in the published guide, but will be listed in the online guide.

Thanks to everyone for your support!

2. jwagner

jwagner Level 0 Character

I had a question about changing submitted events. I submitted two events, which were approved. I wanted to switch the two events to avoid a scheduling conflict. I emailed [email protected] two times over the last month or so and haven't heard anything back. I would really like to get this resolved before people start signing up. Any ideas? Thanks.

3. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

I don't see "Steal Dale's Coffee" listed. I guess I'll do it as a pickup.

4. Scott308

Scott308 Chevalier

Must be an oversight. You should probably mention that in the errors in event catalog thread. :)

5. DieCastGames

DieCastGames Level 0 Character

I think a better game would be "Buy Dale's Coffee", because of the hard work he does for GaryCon. :)

6. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Nah. I buy Dale beer.

7. Dale

Dale Administrator

That was our bad. That account has almost 3,000 emails from everyone signing up events and having them approved- plus other internal notifications of events. I am going to consider this a system email account- not really monitoring it, but there for email logs on all events submitted.

Please send me any event questions or changes to dale (at) garycon(.)com.

Thanks.

8. Dale

Dale Administrator

Hahaha. You guys are funny. Why poke the bear about his coffee? Dale with a cup of coffee is a sight to behold. He is happy and productive.

And yes, a beer is tastier when shared with extended family at Gary Con.

The Gathering draws close. In a few months the migration begins.

9. storycrafter

storycrafter Level 0 Character

Events submitted.

Maybe in the nick of time. Maybe not.

Either way, they're in.