Event Registration OPENS at 4 PM (EST) Sunday, Feb 9th

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dale, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Dale

Dale Administrator

Announcing: Event Registration OPENS at 4 PM (EST) Sunday, Feb 9th. TODAY. Please be kind, and don't break the server!

A quick note, when you add games to your shopping cart- it will show there are no coins in your account. If you have coins (which you do if you bought a badge) the games can be registered. This is a slight bug, but there are too many people trying access the registration system now to fix this glitch. Barbarians are at the Gates!

If you look on the left-hand column on our website- there is a tab called "Registration." In here you will see the coins in your account- and games you are signed up to play.

Thanks for your patience, and we look forward in seeing everyone in March!

2. Scott308

Scott308 Chevalier

Woo-Hoo! Can't come soon enough.

3. jobebittman

jobebittman Level 0 Character

Keeps saying: "You do not have enough points to register for that event. Please choose another event or remove an event from your cart." but I only registered for 12 SP of games so far.

4. illum

illum Level 0 Character

Yep, I registered for one event and apparently have no coins available to signup for any further games.

5. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

Weird. I got into everything I wanted. I spent all 3 gps and 23 sps. Woot for me! I had to struggle a bit with the server overload, but a good game plan and patience pulled me through.

6. amigaman

amigaman Level 0 Character

I spent all 5 of my GP. Now it wont let me spend any of my 35 SP. Big glitch here I cant continue to register and the events are sellingout...

7. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

27 SP left and not allowed to use any of it!

8. amigaman

amigaman Level 0 Character

I spent all 5 of my GP. Now it wont let me spend any of my 35 SP. Big glitch here I cant continue to register and the events are sellingout...

9. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

I'm wondering if the two guys who had problems registering didn't pay attention to the gold piece/silver piece distinction. You may have blown through your gold pieces and still be trying to register for more events that require gold pieces.

10. Narl

Narl Level 0 Character

Won't let me spend any silver. Badge #01875.

11. Noffham

Noffham Level 0 Character

Same thing for me. I have points but I can't use them.

12. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

27 SP left and unable to spent them!!!!

13. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Only putting SP events in the cart. Please advise when this issue is fixed

14. jobebittman

jobebittman Level 0 Character

I know difference between GP and SP. Its bugged. I can't spend more silver. I checked out once because the forums said your registration doesnt count until yu checkout. Maybe thats why it wont let me spend more silver.

15. jonsnod

jonsnod Level 0 Character

I got the same error. I was able to register for a couple events, then I went back to register for more & it says I don't have enough points for that event (though I have 17 SP left...).

16. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Ditto!

17. scorcha

scorcha Level 0 Character

I'm also having issues.

I'll add a 3 sp game to my cart, then try to checkout and be told I don't have any sp (I've spent 3, should have a total of 20). Then when I try to clear everything out and do it over, I get a message that I already have that game in my cart.

I'd just like to play Aliens with Grodog. :(

18. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Events I could have registered for are now showing sold out while I await a fix for the SP issue.

19. SH60B

SH60B Level 0 Character

Same, wont let me spend SP

20. kersus

kersus Footpad

35 useless silver... Hmmmm... Some of the games I want even still have slots. Hrm. Platinum badge bumps others? ;)