Anyone else....?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by seskis281, Feb 9, 2014.

1. seskis281

seskis281 Level 0 Character

Anyone else feeling like the guys on Big Bang Theory waiting to try and buy Comicon tickets???

:D :cool:

Refresh.... refresh.... refresh...

2. Dale

Dale Administrator

I'm sorry, but Gary Con was cancelled. Did you miss the memo? :D

3. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Wow. Server overload!

4. tacojohn4547

tacojohn4547 Level 0 Character

yeah, when I try to go to the shopping cart, it dumps me clear out of the GC site to a general search engine.

5. Fuesar

Fuesar Footpad

Yeah. And then the 1 and only single game you really wanted to get into and was waiting at the event registration screen to just register the single ******* game is sold out once you FINALLY get the server to respond.

6. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

27 SP lefts and the shopping cart won't let me check out.

7. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

"You do not have enough points to register for that event. Please choose another event or remove an event from your cart."

8. dmcojo

dmcojo Level 0 Character

Yes, I have this too now. I got some events registered, but now my cart shows no SP's even though I should have 33

9. storycrafter

storycrafter Level 0 Character

Someone needs to add a $ in front of their variable, methinks.

10. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

Are you trying to register for an event that requires gold pieces? All the silver in the world won't get you into one of those if your gold pieces have already been spent.

11. Noffham

Noffham Level 0 Character

Registration link tells me I have 20 SPs. Cart won't let me register for anything. Happy Happy Joy Joy.

12. Gryph

Gryph Level 0 Character

I'm getting the no points error as well with all of my silvers left

13. storycrafter

storycrafter Level 0 Character

My wife and I spent all our GP first, I wonder if that made a difference?

14. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Copied from Dale on FB: "The coins have been assigned to each account properly.

There is a bug with the coin count that is displayed in the shopping cart. Go ahead and purchase the events- as the coins will be deducted. If you look on the left-column navigation, there is a tab "REGISTRATION." Check here to see the true number of coins in your account- and it will display the games registered too.

The server is overloaded and connections are being dropped. We apologize, but just keep trying (or wait a bit) and you will be able to register for the events."

Cheers!

15. francisca

francisca Troubadour

yeah, loads of 500 errors.

but me and my two sons got everything we were shooting for, partly because we weren't shooting for the 1/2 GP games for the most part.

My 11 year old did get in on Frank's Ticket to Ride game....he's pretty stoked.

16. Noffham

Noffham Level 0 Character

Still doesn't work. Registration tab tells me I have the silver points, the cart refuses to let me register.

17. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

And that one sold out super fast, Frank.

18. bighara

bighara Chevalier

I got 2 sp and 1 gp left and nothing to spend them on, but otherwise set. Can I donate them?

Man! Jeff's AS&SH went FAST!

Just to clarify (because I had issue last year with reg.) Once the events are in my account summary (checked out with cart), I'm booked for them, yes?

19. francisca

francisca Troubadour

I knew Jeff when his games didn't sell out and he begged for walk-up players...... :lol:

My AS&SH game sold out in about 10-15 min as well. Great to see the support for Jeff's system.

20. Fuesar

Fuesar Footpad

Same problem here. Registered for about 12 SP and 3 GP worth and have 13 SP left to spend...can't register w/ same error message :(