Gamer Love

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kersus, Feb 9, 2014.

1. kersus

kersus Footpad

Hey GaryCon guys. I may be frustrated with not being able to spend my sp and fill up my weekend, but I love you all anyway and will enjoy the weekend. I know you're working hard to make this the best GC ever. Keep it up and let us know what to do with the sp afterwards.

2. Kre

Kre Level 0 Character

Well said. Glitches happen but so does a bad roll on a save vs. poison.
    If the admins want to sit down and work out a new registration system for next year, based more on auction and algorithms, I'll gladly help that out. It may solve some of the insane hecticness of this current open registration system.

3. Liverpuncher

Liverpuncher Level 0 Character

I agree with your sentiments - completely. WIth that said, Dale et al have said previously that you don't get to refund/ re-use coins not used during con registration. (The system was simply designed to allow more people to access "premium" events.)

4. kersus

kersus Footpad

Maybe we could spend 30sp for a Polar Bear dip?

5. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

6. jonsnod

jonsnod Level 0 Character

I agree with the OP- sure, there were some inconvenient glitches, but I'm not going to let that rain on my first trip to GaryCon. I'm very appreciative of all the hard work that folks have put into this con & I'm looking forward to March! Thank you very much.

7. Dale

Dale Administrator

We sincerely apologize for the registration glitches.

Thanks for keeping things positive- as our world turned negative as we deployed the Elvin Archers to dispatch the damn goblins that jammed up the system.

Everything is now working!

See everyone in March.

8. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Proposal - Gamer Love Social
    Location - Da BAR
    When - Wednesday evening and various other times throughout GaryCon

Join me and belly up to the BAR to toast this incarnation of GaryCon and the gaming gods of love. Only 45 lefts to get ready!

9. JediSoth

JediSoth Troubadour

Let us not forget, just because we weren't able to preregister for any given game, doesn't mean that there won't be room at the table for 1 or 2 more, or there won't be no-shows among the pre-registerees, opening up some of those coveted "official" slots.