Event bug fixed: more seats are available for games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dale, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Dale

Dale Administrator

We have removed another Goblin scouting party on the server. Any game that had its event refunded- was not updated properly, so the game looked full. When in reality, there were still seats available. Please check the Event Catalogue for any games that might have a few seats available.

Thanks for your patience- and understanding that this was difficult for everybody involved.

March is rapidly approaching... Are you ready?

2. Madcity

Madcity Level 0 Character

Dale great work!

3. Scott308

Scott308 Chevalier

So I added a GP event that had a seat open up, which then conflicted with another event that I no longer want. I went to my registration list and tried to remove it, but kept getting an error.

4. Dale

Dale Administrator

And, we broke it.

Sorry guys, but us fixing one thing- broke it in another area. I will post an update once it is fixed.

Thanks.

5. Khasimir

Khasimir Footpad

I still don't have my 2 GP back from when I returned a premium event last night around 6ish. It doesn't show in my account nor will it allow me to put a premium event in my cart.

6. Dale

Dale Administrator

Please check your account now. Thanks.

7. Dale

Dale Administrator

The "Return Event" bug has been fixed. It is updating coins back to your accounts- and updating the available seat totals.

If you have any events you want to return- it is working properly.

Thanks for your patience. It is greatly appreciated.

8. Gryph

Gryph Level 0 Character

Hey Dale,

I was able to spend a big chunk of my sp, thanks for getting that bug smacked down. I also returned a 1 gp event and didn't get credit for it. There are still a few of the wargame events for a 1gp that I'd like to sin up for if I could get it back on my account?

Thanks for all your hard work on the registration.

9. Dale

Dale Administrator

Please check your account now. We've remedied the issue.

Thanks for the feedback. We will look at the GP issue now.

10. Gryph

Gryph Level 0 Character

I'm not sure if it was fixed and you added it back manually, but when I went back to check my account I had 2 gp instead of 1. I spent 1 on Mike Carr's Dawn Patrol and left the other unspent so it can be removed at your leisure. Again thanks for all the hard work and prompt responses. I love this Con and your efforts are big part of that.

11. Khasimir

Khasimir Footpad

Dale,

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it, especially amidst the volume of chaos with the registration.