Two New 1st Edition AD&D Events Added

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DJCheshireCat, Feb 17, 2014.

1. DJCheshireCat

DJCheshireCat Level 0 Character

I'll be running two additional 1st edition AD&D events, one on Thursday at 4:00 PM and one on Sunday at 10:00 AM.

Thursday-4:00pm - http://garycon.com/eventdetails.php?eid=917
    EX1: Dungeonland
    The classic 1983 module, with all the mayhem and monsters you recall. As adventurers, you may think you have seen everything: certainly your skills have brought you through unimaginable dangers. But now you suddenly find yourself in a place unlike any through which you have traveled: astounding, dangerous, and even amusing things confront you as you journey, both indoors and outdoors, through the unique and wondrous realm of Dungeonland. Pre-gens will be provided

Sunday-10:00am - http://garycon.com/eventdetails.php?eid=918
    Unholy Terrors
    Originally run at Gary Con V. For five centuries, the corporeal remains of the demon lord Hairiotek have been hidden from the forces of evil by the secret servants of the gods. Now, with all but one bone of their masters' body found, the armies of Hairiotek search the lands for the key to his resurrection. Bound to the service of Hairiotek's dark priest, you have found the last sanctuary standing against your master's return. Do you possess the cunning and cruelty needed to overcome the final obstacle to the eternal reign of evil? Pre-gens will be provided.

Unfortunately, both events are in the clutches of a grumblin' gremlin who is preventing purchasing tickets for them. The might Technomancers are hard at work freeing the tickets from the clutches of the little green jerks.

2. daveculp

daveculp Level 0 Character

Are these two events still "broken" or are they truly sold out? I was wanting to get in on the Dungeonland event!

3. DJCheshireCat

DJCheshireCat Level 0 Character

As of a moment ago, still buh-roke-in.

4. daveculp

Thanks! Still hoping for the Dungeonland event!

5. Dale

Dale Administrator

Okay. The last known goblin has been slain.

You may now register for the new events!

6. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Thank you Dale "Chief Goblin Slayer" and defender of coffee.

7. daveculp

Darn it, I missed out :( Oh well, I still have LOTS to keep me busy while there!