Wednesday Happenings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fuesar, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Fuesar

Fuesar Footpad

OK, we'll be coming in Wednesday afternoon so I figured we could use a thread for all the stuff going on Wednesday in case you're looking for something to do. We'll likely keep it simple, maybe play some Munchkin or Fiasco.

What are you doing Wednesday?

2. mark

mark Spellbinder

3. Dale

Dale Administrator

Badge pick-up in the afternoon, and the pre-Gary Con party in the Bar area at night. Finger foods & liquid refreshments.

*Cough*Spotted Cow Keg*Cough*

4. makerofthings

makerofthings Chevalier

The DGS will arrive on Wednesday and hold its annual "Slap and Tickle Fight" in my Hotel room.

MoT

5. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Oh... stuff.

6. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Pure 70's and Studio 54! I have not seen these types of socials being advertised at a convention since those days!

7. jeffery st. clair

jeffery st. clair Troubadour

Hey, all. If you arrive a bit early on Wednesday (or are hanging around till Sunday evening or even Monday) and are looking for something to do, you might wish to check out the FLGS, Lake Geneva Games. Jason's got lots of board games and card games, RPG stuff (including Eldritch Ent), and more.

I know I'm jaded, because I've been running the Wednesday Night AD&D game there for almost three solid years now. :cool:

8. mark

mark Spellbinder

As a local, I endorse this idea. Check out hidden game room behind the secret door . . . Shhhhhhhh! ;)

9. Fuesar

Fuesar Footpad

Must we roll to find the secret door or can we bribe it's keeper (with a high enough Charisma of course)?

10. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Think Playboy mansion circa 1979, lots of tickling and slapping but without the bunnies. Unless Michael dressed in tights and the ears counts.

11. mark

mark Spellbinder

It might be open when you arrive, if there is a lot of gaming going on. But otherwise, you'll have to search . . . :p

12. Scott308

Scott308 Chevalier

One month from today! Can't wait! I'm looking forward to meeting people, playing some fun games and attending my first GaryCon!

13. Fuesar

Fuesar Footpad

I check for traps.

14. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

After Fuesars disarm of any traps, I will listen at the door and then firmly knock. When the door opens I will surprise the evil heathen foe that answers the door.......

15. diaglo

diaglo Chevalier

watch out for that 1 on your d6.
    all adventurers are optimistic that they will roll high.

16. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

I laugh in the face of such fickle things as roll play.

17. diaglo

diaglo Chevalier

wargaming, not roll play.

chainmail will surprise you.;)

18. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

I slay the evil heathen beast known as chainmail and then proceed to make a shirt out of its skin. Kind of smelly until I get a chance to clean it properly.

19. extsr

extsr Chevalier

20. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

For those of us NOT going to Frank's (like myself), feel free to send me a message. While I'm unlikely to want to run anything, I'm up for any sort of game. You will likely find me in the bar, at the pool, in the lobby by the fireplace or in the bar. If you can't locate me, ask the waitstaff or bartender to point me out.