PRE-CON PARTY & Gaming @ Frank's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by extsr, Mar 2, 2014.

1. quithanire

quithanire Level 0 Character

greetings,

Please put me and my wife down (Chris and Alice Taylor) to attend and thank you for the invitation. We are open to carpooling from the lodge or whatever is best. IF we drive our van (horrible gas mileage) we could schlep a few people from the lodge.

BTW, we played in "Quandam Font" last year and had a great time!

C. Taylor

2. Zog

Zog Level 0 Character

I can make a few driving runs to and from if needs be.

3. silas

silas Chevalier

Put me down as probable Frank

Do you need me to bring anything? Beer? Wine? The Bubonic Plague?

4. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

Hmmm.

I wasn't planning on coming up Wednesday night, but I don't see how I can pass on this.

Sign me up!

5. WCM3

WCM3 Level 0 Character

Hi Frank,
    I will try & make it by, but I'm not sure at this point exactly when I'll arrive. I too am looking forward to seeing Debbie and Razz & your new home.
    Bill Meinhardt

6. shaggykorean

shaggykorean Level 0 Character

hi, i'd like to attend. i'm hoping i can fall into a carpool but barring that, i could do that 1/2 mile hike.

-kim swanson

7. Fuesar

Fuesar Footpad

Hi Frank, Id love to attend and will bring 2 more. Thank you for offering!

8. Raic

Raic Level 0 Character

Sounds like a great time. I would like to attend. Since I am driving to the Con, I am happy to chauffeur other attendees to the party if anyone needs a ride.

9. Seth Warfield

Seth Warfield Level 0 Character

I would like to make it. As I will be driving up I can help bring some people.

10. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

I might need a ride along with a second person needing a ride.

It would help cut down my emailing everyone who is driving if people could post an approximately time they are leaving/passing by the lodge when their plans firm up if they have empty space in their vehicle

Thank you,
    Edwin

11. scorcha

scorcha Level 0 Character

Please put Mark and I down.

We'll be driving, but are unsure when we'll be there, as we're coming from Chicago. Please let us know when you're arranging rides & we'll do our best to give up to two people a lift there and/or back.

Thanks for doing this!

12. francisca

francisca Troubadour

Me, the wife, and our 3 kids.

13. extsr

extsr Chevalier

CURRENT PARTY LIST as of Mon 10 March:

Drivers: 12-13 (shaping up nicely, even with just 2 riders @)

blusfn3
    Bracton
    draven
    Mirch
    mordrin
    quithanire
    Raic
    SethWarfield
    Scorcha
    Silas
    WendyKris
    Zog

DJCheshireChat (maybe)

Attendance: 40 (the declared limit), but 2 (bottom of list) haven't confirmed on this board, so still open. Closing soon! Warn friends!

blackthicket
    blusfn3 +1
    Bracton +1
    Deogolf
    DJCheshireChat +1
    draven +1
    Francesca +3
    Fuesar +2
    geekpreacher
    Kaskoid
    Mirch
    Mordrin
    quithanire +1
    Raic
    Rex
    Schoolmaster
    Scorcha +1
    SethWarfield
    ShaggyKorean
    Silas
    Stahlnee + 1
    Traxion
    WCM3
    WendyKris +1
    Zog

Eric Rex Peterson
    Andrew Schwartz

14. Blackthicket

Blackthicket Level 0 Character

My buddy and I would like to attend, but we won't get to town until after 7. If that's not a problem, sign us up! Thanks much!

15. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

I'll be driving up. Not much room, but can probably swing by the lodge and grab 2.

Also, fyi, I count 39 in your list, Frank.

16. Bracton

Bracton Level 0 Character

I can drive as well, and will have room for two more in the back (since Jeff will be with me). They just can't be too tall, since my back seat is a bit on the small side.

I'm not sure about when I'll be heading over. We'll likely check into the hotel, get our badges, and then be ready to roll

17. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

I'm in. I'm happy to drive some people over or ride with someone else. I'd like to get back to the Lodge by 9:00. I'm going to need a full night's sleep to survive the next 4 days of gaming. I intend to check into the Lodge before heading over on Wednesday.

18. caddy1071

caddy1071 Level 0 Character

Hi Frank! Wow, that is great - thank you so much for your hospitality! :) Our troupe of 5 or 6 are coming up on Wednesday for pre-gaming/hanging out - we'd love to attend if you still have room. We'll be sure to give you an accurate count when everybody replies, just wanted to let you know about our definite interest! :)

Thanks!
    Cory

19. blusfn3

blusfn3 Level 0 Character

Andrew Schwartz is my +1

20. General Lopez

General Lopez Level 0 Character

I would like to attend with the wife and the 2 kids if their is still room. We can park in town and walk or drive to the house.