Looking for Playtesters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bbarsh, Mar 13, 2014.

1. bbarsh

bbarsh Level 0 Character

For those looking for a game Friday or Saturday night:

Friday Night 7 p.m. ish: A3 War of the Slave Lords Playtest. Last year I ran the A1 playtest, and ran the A2 playtest at the North Texas RPG Con. A3 is the final module in my slaver sequel series. Like last year, each participant receives a playtest copy. These are numbered. Your name will be in the credits of the module.
    Pre-gens provided. Will try and hold it in the restaurant area like last year - worked well.

Saturday night 7:30 p.m. ish (after auction): Palace of the Vampire Queen: Crypts of the Living (playtest). Level one of the venerable PotVQ revised, expanded and loaded with TPK opportunities. Second level Pre-gens provided. Yes, you read that right; second level characters. Each participant receives a numbered, pre-production copy of the adventure. Your name will be in the credits of the module. I will grab a table in the restaurant.

Looking for 6-8 players for each. Shoot me an email to get on the list. I will put a blind email group together if I get enough people and send some updates as the convention approaches.
    You can also come visit me at the Pacesetter booth just to confirm you will be attending.

[email protected]

2. bbarsh

bbarsh Level 0 Character

I skipped over an important point. This is not a super serious event. Don't worry about taking it too seriously. It is about having fun as much as anything else.

3. Swiv_Snapshot

Swiv_Snapshot Level 0 Character

E-mail sent. Look forward to hearing from you.

4. bbarsh

bbarsh Level 0 Character

Upate:
    Two players for Friday night

Four players for Saturday night

No hurry to reserve a spot and you can always come by the Pacesetter vendor booth to sign up.

Both nights filled up that way last year.

5. bbarsh

bbarsh Level 0 Character