The Lodge has rooms available...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dale, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Dale

Dale Administrator

The Lodge has let us know there are still rooms available for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday night! Only Saturday night is sold out.

Call the hotel if you want a room here! They won't last long. Phone number is (262) 248-9121.

2. SlobberDog

SlobberDog Level 0 Character

Not sure how valid this is anymore. When I called, the girl said that they're just putting people on the wait list. Wouldn't commit either way if rooms were available. FYI only.

3. bighara

bighara Chevalier

I canceled a room reservation yesterday (sharing with another con-goer instead) that had Thursday, Friday, and Saturday PMs reserved. No idea if still available.

4. Dale

Dale Administrator

Update:

Friday & Saturday are now sold out.
    Thursday has 4 rooms left
    And, Wednesday & Sunday have plenty of rooms available.

I hope this helps.

5. kersus

kersus Footpad

Well I arrived and they kicked me down to a lesser room. Apparently some reservation issues here. Confirmation emails aren't much good if they give my room away.

6. Dale

Dale Administrator

The hotel switched over the software system- and they thought all reservations had been transferred. The bulk of them did, but some did not. We apologize, and the hotel has tried to make it right. We are hoping for the best.

7. kersus

kersus Footpad

We were doubling this as a romantic getaway and lost the nice room and view. After some very calm and meek queries and showing the confirmation email the price was lowered and we got champagne, chocolates and a manicure for my companion. So, we're happy. The room is smaller than I anticipated. The lesson I guess is to call ahead to check confirmations. It's hard to tell when these weird things happen if they're for the best anyway. I'll just have to up my romance game a bit :)

Edit: Then Dale gave me a badge and a couple pencils. It's always nice when that happens. It makes one feel appreciated. Thanks Dale. Thanks also to the guy in the suit who took over and helped make my companion happy :)

8. Scott308

Scott308 Chevalier

Calling ahead might not have mattered. As I was waiting for my early game to start within earshot of the desk, I heard someone trying to check in who had called to confirm, but still ended up with no room.

9. JediSoth

JediSoth Troubadour

Fortunately, we had no problems and got on the list for next year. That should help assuage my wife's anxiety regarding any ADA-compliance issues with our room (of which there are none, but she always worries until we actually check in).