Event submission

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Venger Satanis, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

I noticed the same problem...and definitely have the same concern with the time slots!

2. glamcrist

glamcrist Footpad

My four hour slots aren't changing, and I didn't use any ampersands, but I'm seeing the other 2 issues as well. I would assume the "Other Game System" text box is being saved, and just not displayed?

3. Ceronomus

Ceronomus Level 0 Character

Glad I'm not the only one running into the 2 hour time slot that won't take an edit. I'm hoping that gets cleared up. I've got my events in the system at least, but I want them to be slotted for the right amount of time.

4. stuarthelm

stuarthelm Level 0 Character

Hello,
    I have submitted events and I am trying to edit them.
    Each time I open them they are set to 2 hours, I change them to 4 hours, but the change does not save when I hit SUBMIT.
    I can edit my events, but clicking view takes me to the Garycon home page.
    When I do press submit, the screen changes to say Event Updated (View | Edit), then keeps flashing between a black space under My Events and saying Event Updated.
    Thanks.

5. When I try to click on the "submit event" tab, it doesn't respond to the click. Is there something I have to do to register as a VIP Guest before I can submit an event?

6. achiriaco

achiriaco Level 0 Character

Same thing with me about the two hour slot. I cannot change my event to a 4 hour slot. Also, and even worst, I have submitted one event and it lists it 8 times in my account. Looks rather crazy to me. Let me know what is up. Thanks

7. mwisconsin

mwisconsin Administrator Staff Member

Haven't been able to devote time to fixes for the past few days, but I'll be on it over the weekend. Sorry for the delay, folks.

8. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Please post when the edit issues are corrected. I was able to edit numbers of players but not duration.

9. achiriaco

Yes please let us know when this stuff is corrected. I would like to submit more events but I will wait until fixed.

10. gmbarry

gmbarry Footpad

I cannot Edit my events and cannot coose a 4 hour time slot for events at 10:00 PM... is that normal

11. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

Seems to be fixed...I have two events showing 4-hour slots.

12. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Unable to change from 2 hour slot. So I will begin to partition events into 2 hour blocks and then submitting them with a note that it will continue in another slot under a different listing.

13. JediSoth

JediSoth Troubadour

One of my events (Tomb of Horrors - Women Only) seems to have been submitted twice. I really only want to run it once, particularly since all the details appear to be the same.

14. achiriaco

I went back in and tried to edit one of the events. Changing the time from 2 hours to 4 and everything went all hay-wire. It shows that all eight of the events are 1.5 days long also.

15. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Decided instead to list in the event description the day along with starting and ending time for each game session. That will allow the admin to do what they have to get it corrected for registration.

16. glamcrist

glamcrist Footpad

Great idea! I think I'll steal it...

17. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

Try resubmitting...the problem seems to be fixed.

18. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Do you mean to delete it entirely and then try to put it in as new?

Editing still does not work wrt time duration or the output on starting time.

19. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

I was able to edit...but that might work.

I just checked: I have two different slots that show up as 4-hour games.

20. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Just checked again and showing up as 23 hour event. Hopefully the admin will do corrections.

Entered two more 4-hour games.

1 out of 3 showing up correctly ain't bad!!!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015