Garycon Website Grand High Poobah.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rex, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Rex

Rex Footpad

To Whomever, since hitting any admin button on the main site doesn't do much, I've got an issue I need to address before even getting into questions like Event Submission and the like. Considering said issue involves money that has already been collected, it would be nice to find a people to talk to about the stuff I paid for still being locked eternally in my cart on the website itself.

Thanks.

~Rex.....still looking for event submission info and the like as well......things seem, different.

2. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

3. I keep going there and it STILL won't let me submit an event.

HEY! I'M A VIP GUEST! HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO SUBMIT AN EVENT?

Rex likes this.
  4. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Ouch! I was hoping to get into one of your games this go around.

I sent a PM to ScottEDouglas titled 'Need U to Fix Submitted Events' a couple of days ago.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
    Rex likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Footpad

Yeah I've got something like ......40+ hours to submit ......unless they don't want them....I can just play all day for once...... ;)

~Rex

6. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

I was able to get 3 into the system and only 1 looks like the data was saved correctly. So I put the correct information in the description box, sent the message and I will be there to run the games in accordance to what I submitted and not necessarily what the system saved. Whether they are on the official schedule is out of my hands.

7. When I go to event submission, the tab isn't even active. If I click on it nothing happens.

8. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

When I left click on it and try to enter stuff it goes through a lot of exception handling.

However, if I right click and open it in a different tab or window it goes smoother.

Hopefully this may help you.

9. ScottEDouglas

ScottEDouglas Level 0 Character

We definitely want 'em.

I've recommended this thread to the events submission team. If you don't get the contact you need in the next day, let me know and I'll push this harder. Thanks everyone for submitting.

10. Rex

Rex Footpad

Well dug through the emails and what not ....don't seem to be seeing any replies .....checked a few different roads of communication as well like the Facebook group etc .... starting to grow anxious.

~Rex

11. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Add me to the list that has not heard a thing.

12. ogrevampire

ogrevampire Level 0 Character

As of yesterday 11-17-2015 I was able to add two events. Are you on IOS?

13. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Dont do apple. Explorer, Firefox and Chrome all exhibit same behavior. The data is inputted correctly but what is feed back is not all correct. Admin will have to correct. Done trying to enter over and over and over.