Cart Error

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tsw512, Jan 27, 2016.

1. tsw512

tsw512 Level 0 Character

I'm posting this for a friend who can't get on the forums right now. She bought 3 silver badges under her account so her initial balance should be 9 GP & 90 SP, or converted as 10 GP / 39 SP.

She loaded up her cart with 8 GP & 99 SP worth of events, converted to 9 GP & 48 SP. On the My Account page, the subtotal line for the cart correctly shows 9 GP & 48 SP.

But when she clicks "View Cart" she gets an error that says 'You do not have enough coins to pay for these events!"

By our count she should still have 0 GP & 42 SP to spend.

Are other people reporting this issue with "View Cart" ?

Thanks.

2. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

A different item than I noticed. I previous loaded my cart. Logging in earlier today I notice that almost the entire cart was wiped out except for 1 event at random from my previous cart. I deleted the 1 event and reloaded my cart again and will check later to see if it matches what I just put into it.

3. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

I'm not sure, but don't Silver get 2 GP per badge? that would mean your assumed initial total would be off...

4. tsw512

tsw512 Level 0 Character

Well, that looks like it. We could've sworn it was 3 GP for a silver badge. Thanks!

5. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

Also note that there are nearly constant code changes happening this week ahead of registration to make sure it goes smoothly- some of that will affect what you see in your cart or in the event catalog at times. Badge GP and SP values as stated here will remain true at registration: http://garycon.com/registration2016/

PBurke likes this.
  6. Donegal

Donegal Level 0 Character

You can load your cart? Every time I select a game it says "Cart is Empty"...

Edit: Nevermind, I realized what I was doing wrong.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  7. tsw512

tsw512 Level 0 Character

Yes, I was wrong from the start -- I thought she had 3 GP but it was only 2 GP. Thanks!

8. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

I'm guessing you can't load your cart yet? I mean, mine won't. Stupid, stupid cart.

9. tsw512

tsw512 Level 0 Character

Sir Jon - Don't make the other mistake I made... You have to actually use the little dial thing to select how many tickets you want, then you click Add To Cart to add that # of tickets to your cart. If you leave the dial thing set to zero then you won't actually add anything to your cart. :)

sir jon likes this.
  10. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

Also note that, according to another thread, sometimes the first one shows as an error - but if you actually go look at your cart the event will be in there.

11. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Thanks! I was wondering what the hell that thing was. I'll attempt again.

Skach, I'll look for an error... but you know how it is.