Revised Registration terms

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Erik Olsen, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Erik Olsen

Erik Olsen Chevalier

I tried to send an email to the address in the email I was sent but got this:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain garycon.com by mail.garycon.com. [109.73.224.198].

The error that the other server returned was:
    550 No Such User Here"

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  2. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

PM'd you a reply.

If the VIPCoordinator email is bouncing back, hit up Thomas as [email protected]- we know that one works. Until I get my garycon.com email working, hit me up by PM here.

Erik Olsen likes this.
  3. Erik Olsen

Erik Olsen Chevalier

Sorry I just realized I posted the letter portion that I sent to you already and you responded to, that wasnt my intent. I edited it to take that out as I meant it for a private communication. :D

4. spaartuk

spaartuk Level 0 Character

There is a typo in that e-mail address, Erik. And I see that the typo starts in the "Registration Changes" e-mail. That might explain the bouncing.

coordiAntor...

Erik Olsen and dndgeek like this.
  5. Erik Olsen

Erik Olsen Chevalier

Cheers! I wasnt sure if they were having technical problems. The email was hyperlinked so I just clicked on it. But Brendar got back to me this morning :D

6. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

Yup, fixed now, thanks.

7. Traxion

Traxion Footpad

For the Platinum/ Diamond guaranteed events:
    1.) do we subtract the gold from our amount available? (if a platinum's chosen event is 2 gold, do they have 6 or 8 gold to spend on other events?)
    2.) do we need to register from our carts for the event we chose? (Should they still select the chosen event in the cart?)

8. Erik Olsen

Erik Olsen Chevalier

Ditto for me for this. :D