Getting ready for Event Registration I noticed...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Axiom, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Axiom

Axiom Level 0 Character

Where does it say, what level badge I have?

I should be a gold player badge, but where does it say this in my account info?

I double checked my online bank account and the purchased showed... I am just not sure where to find this information.

Thanks for any help.

2. Christopher Bunting

Christopher Bunting Level 0 Character

When I log on, I click on the red "My Account" in the upper right hand side of the screen. then scroll down, and it shows me my coin purse amount. Below that is a tab to check my purchase history, I click that to see what badges I have paid for.
    Hope this helps.

3. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

Good feedback topic though- is this not obvious for others? Should be make what badge type/registration level you are more obvious in your account screen?

4. Axiom

Axiom Level 0 Character

Hmm, all I see under my account is "From your account dashboard you can view your recent orders, manage your shipping and billing " My address...

A space for submitted events... space for registered events... and a place to sign up for the newsletter (even though I already have). No coin purse....

Anywhere else to look?

5. Axiom

Axiom Level 0 Character

On a whim, I just tried to put some events in my cart and it said, I do not have enough coins....

But it took out the $$$ from my account.

Not sure who to contact about this... I can show the account info that shows the $130 was taken out.

Any help with 24 hours left to go before reg?

6. Skip

Skip Administrator Staff Member

It's possible this is related to the recent update.

From the blog and Facebook:

Gary Con processed system updates last night that will help to avoid glitches during registration. However, we have noticed that the system updates have tampered with the credits (GP/SP) on some accounts. If you have noticed a problem with your account, please fill out the following form and I will address the issue quickly.

Thank you,

Caroline, Gary Con Staff

http://garycon.com/system-updates/

Click the link to get the form or visit the blog on the Gary Con main page.

7. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

If you look under My Account, you will see a section labeled "Recent Orders". Your badge order should be listed there. If you click on the "View" button, it will give details on your order, including what type of badge you purchased.

8. Axiom

Axiom Level 0 Character

Wow. Does this make me an unhappy guy.....

Okay I sent a request to the Garycon staff... and I am including a shot of my account.. I do not see anywhere that says my orders...

I am also including a shot of the payment... just so anyone here thinks i am trying to be dishonest.

I hope this can get resolved before registration.

http://imgur.com/JbIDLf1

http://imgur.com/RooXcbT

9. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

It should look like this:

You have no Available Coins?

10. Axiom

Axiom Level 0 Character

Nope... :(

11. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

Ick.
    You filled out the form Skip posted above?

12. Axiom

Axiom Level 0 Character

Actually Caroline found out what happened!

For some reason, (Thanks Chinese Internet) the gold account is there.. but it is under a different account... Its my work account for some reason.

Sigh, sounds crazy but actually stranger things have happened than this while using Paypal over here.

Thanks to Caroline for figuring this out and shame on me for not checking this sooner.

13. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Shame on you! Are you shamed enough to get the first round?

14. Axiom

Axiom Level 0 Character

Well, I am not going to go too crazy this year. Last year I got lucky enough to play with Frank, Mr Ward, Luke and Ernie.... so this year I thought I'd let a few others get a chance to game with them.

I am just happy my registration was found so after flying around the earth and showing up they dont say "We have no record of you!"

This year i am going to be trying Dungeon Crawl Classics finally I hope.

15. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

What! Not going crazy! Are you sane? Happy your registration was found.

I hope you enjoy the DCC to the max!

16. draven

draven Level 0 Character

Similar thing just happened to me. I received an email notification stating I had registered for events and the GP/SP was deducted from my account. However, when I looked at the individual event, my registration didn't appear to impact the total number of seats. I sent in a report using http://garycon.com/system-updates/