Problems adding to cart?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dekelia, Jan 29, 2016.

1. dekelia

dekelia Level 0 Character

Are people able to add events to their cart? When ever I add events, my cart comes up but it is empty. Just curious is this is a normal thing or if I need to get my account fixed.

2. Handy Haversack

Handy Haversack Chevalier

Are you using the little counter to up the number of items to 1 (or more)? It defaults to 0, so the system might think you're adding 0 iterations of the event.

upload_2016-1-29_11-20-7.png upload_2016-1-29_11-20-7.png

PBurke and jim skach like this.
  3. dekelia

dekelia Level 0 Character

Thanks, that was it. lol.

4. Ceronomus

Ceronomus Level 0 Character

It looks like we can no longer put things into our cart ahead of time for event reg...

5. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

Sure we can! If you try to, and get an error message saying something like "Registration is not open" Never fear! If you check your cart, the event should be there. (I just added Carnival of the Damned for my daughter)

Also, be sure to increase the number of tickets from 0 to 1 or more when selecting your event (see previous post by Haversack),

If that all still doesn't get you what you want, I'd definitely email the admins...

PBurke likes this.
  6. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Adding to and removing from the cart still work for me. You get an error but the event has been added. Just go to my account to see your entire cart on the rhs of the screen.

7. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

I've been able to add events to cart and they are still there.

PBurke likes this.
  8. datagoblin67

datagoblin67 Level 0 Character

Exported the xls spreadsheet of events, finally managed to sort the list out only to find practically every one different than whats in the event catalog online? Why does it seem that there are two different lists of events? The exported list doesnt seem to have listings for 1st edition AD&D. A lot of 5e listings however.

This is really awful.

9. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

I downloaded the spreadsheet this morning and there are 70 1E events listed.

10. datagoblin67

datagoblin67 Level 0 Character

Must be different than the one I downloaded from a few days ago.

11. PBurke

PBurke Level 0 Character

Yep, I just added another one to my cart with no problem.

12. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

I sliced and diced the spreadsheet and used it to determine what the three of us wanted, then used that as a guide to enter the events in my cart - just to show I beat it up a bit and used it comparing it to many online events of different types. I found one difference - a game that is, in the spreadsheet, showing as starting at 8 and going for 4 hours when in the event list it starts at 4 and goes to 8.