Registration Technical Issues? Post Here. Updated Sunday 11:30pm EST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by brendar, Jan 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric

Eric Level 0 Character

I've had the same issue everyone is describing. I hit Place Order multiple time and now have many "orders" listed under my account. I've been charged for the correct silver or gold cost as if I've purchased one ticket for each of my events. How can I verify that I have a single ticket to the events I registered for? Should I be getting an e-mail confirming my events? Is there some way to do that on the website?

2. BIglehart

BIglehart Level 0 Character

If someone's account shows that they are registered for everything they tried for in their registration listing, but they did NOT get confirmation emails for everything, and only SOME of the cost got deducted, what's the procedure...? I'd really like to feel confident in what we have and don't have...

Ceronomus likes this.
  3. SavageGM

SavageGM Level 0 Character

I'm almost certain that many people won't get the games they wanted because they didn't spam the checkout button until it gave something other than the internal error. They looked at their registered events list and thought it went through. The games are full for people that did get something other than internal error and the others are screwed.

4. Blackthicket

Blackthicket Level 0 Character

I had order x3 for all games in my cart, but received a confirmation email for all but three. Is the email confirmation legit?

5. jonsnod

jonsnod Level 0 Character

I have 14 copies of each event I registered for listed on My Account (and I know there were not 14 seats available for most of them). My account was not charged any GP or SP (still at full 2GP, 30SP available). I also have 14 orders listed (each says "0 coins for 7 items).

Each time I got the "Internal Server Error", I returned to my cart, refreshed it, and reprocessed the order (I may have done this 14 times; I was frantically mashing & didn't keep track). At no point did I get an email confirmation or any indication that the order had successfully processed (other than the fact that my Account shows me registered for these events).

6. LastFighter

LastFighter Level 0 Character

I don't know what is doing on .. .my registered events on the account page are multiple entries, I kept getting server errors so I pulled out events and I got those with email confirmation ....

Email Confirmations and coins deducted
    I tried individual orders after multiple server errors, got email confirmation and QR codes for these that were still not sold out
    2 item order
    Tamoachan Revisited: Fri
    Tom Moldvay's CH-1 The Morandi Company: Sat
    1 item order
    Hive of the Overwind: Thur
    1 item order
    The Jakallan Underworld: Sat
    1 item order
    The Beast: Sun

Everything else I tried to check out is now showing sold out ...
    AD&D Dwarven Forge Style: Friday
    The Hideous Horror of the Hebrides: Sat
    The 384th Incarnation of Bigby's Tomb: Thur
    Lankhmar after Dark: Lankhmar: Thur
    Emerging from the Woeful Caves: Sun

10 items registered via the account page but no coins deducted but 'registered' five times on my account page ... I guess this means nothing ?
    AD&D Dwarven Forge Style: Friday
    The Jakallan Underworld: Sat
    The Hideous Horror of the Hebrides: Sat
    The 384th Incarnation of Bigby's Tomb: Thur
    Hive of the Overwind: Thur
    Tamoachan Revisited: Fri
    Tom Moldvay's CH-1 The Morandi Company: Sat
    Emerging from the Woeful Caves: Sun
    Lankhmar after Dark: Lankhmar: Thur
    The Beast: Sun

I only want 1 ticket an event, thanks for your help as you try to figure this out.

COINS DEDUCTED AND EMAILS
    #16947 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 1 item VIEW
    #16826 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 1 item VIEW
    #16817 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 1 item VIEW
    #15449 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 2 items VIEW

NO COINS DEDUCTED OR EMAILS
    #13700 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 10 items VIEW
    #12992 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 10 items VIEW
    #12417 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 10 items VIEW
    #12135 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 10 items VIEW
    #12082 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 10 items VIEW

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  7. Vadraska

Vadraska Level 0 Character

I received the Internal Server Error as well. My Registered Events now shows the same games 12 times. I haven't received any emails regarding a successful registration and my coins used don't seem to match the events its says were successful. Thanks for any help.

8. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

To confirm: there's an event in my list with 6max slots.

I submitted, got an order number, and see it My Registered Events 18 times.
    Yet it still shows 3 slots available.
    Clearly, I didn't get 18 tickets for it.

9. Will Black

Will Black Level 0 Character

Like others, I got an "internal server error" twice and the page never changed from the "Place Order" page. On the 3rd try the order went through. My Account shows I ordered everything 3 times. I only received one email though. All ticket counts and gold/silver piece counts look correct.

10. Khasimir

Khasimir Footpad

My account summary would seem to indicate that I've signed up for the same games 12 times. However, it's impossible since I signed up for a couple of gold games and with 4gp in my account, there's no way that could have happened.

11. corwin1071

corwin1071 Level 0 Character

I'm showing 8 listings under recent orders; my initial badge registration, the purchase that I actually got a conformation email for with 4/6 events I was attempting to register for, and 6 full orders for the 6 events I was trying to register for. So if someone could deduct the coins for the 2 events I'm missing and free up the other...um...34 seats spread among 6 events, that'd be great.

12. walkathon

walkathon Level 0 Character

* Multiple orders
    * multiple events in "My Registered Events"
    * did have coins subtracted
    * never received a confirmation e-mail.

#15819 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 4 items
    #13435 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 5 items
    #12820 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 5 items
    #12249 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 5 items
    #12073 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 5 items

13. jjevan

jjevan Level 0 Character

ORDER
    15641 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 6 items
    13572 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 7 items
    13139 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 7 items
    12842 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 7 items
    12725 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 7 items

Email recieved with 6 of the 7 events registered for. Under the page where it shows the multiple instances of games I was able to register for, it shows a couple instances of The Catacombs of Tarlok having successfully registered. But, when email was sent with tickets, it was missing. It looks like when it finally went through, the event was sold out? The missing event in question was:
    The Catacombs of Tarlok
    March 6 @ 10:00 am

Venue
    EG3-206

If there is one left after sorting things out than can be credited to my account, that would be great. I have enough credit for it.

JJEVAN

14. heyscot

heyscot Level 0 Character

1. I ordered tickets for 11 events.
    2. I kept getting an error message that said "Internal server error."
    3. I clicked Submit again.
    4. Eventually I got an email saying my order was complete. Order #14585. It has the correct 11 events listed in it.
    5. I got a second email that listed the correct 11 events I ordered.
    6. When I click on My Account, I have the right amount of silver pieces left in my account.
    7. When I scroll down to "My Registered Events," I have multiples of the same event listed. The only 11 events I wanted are:
    Event Ticket Relagul's Quest: The Tower of Faces: In the shadowy corner of a tavern your band celebrates the spoils won from an ancient crypt. An ivory horn covered in runes is your most worthy prize; it's filled with ancient coins. Suddenly your revelry is cut short by the sound of thunder, and in seconds you are whisked away. You then appear standing before a black tower. Countess faces swirl in and out of view against its stygian glass. The faces merge together, and then a wizened bearded man appears. He looks down upon you from under bushy eyebrows, scowling. Heated whispers to your left draw your eyes to two men wearing wizard hats. You hear the small one whisper to the other, “Well it could have been worse…” This AD&D 1st edition adventure is for levels 7-9; characters will be provided. EG3-208 Fri, 10:00am 6 hours

Event Ticket Relagul's Quest: The Secret Temple of Bast: You first met the fabled wizard Relagul the Magnificent a month ago when you were mistakenly summoned by his apprentice, to guard the Tower of Faces. Despite an endless stream of challenges you survived that quest, and were rewarded greatly. Since then, every night the moon has been full. What was once a welcome sight has now brought dread. For when darkness comes, some have gone mad staring at its silver light. But you've been blissfully unaware of that unsettling change in the celestial sphere; every day and night you've been luxuriating upon silk pillows, under bejeweled amber curtains living like hedonists at the Minotaur & The Snake. While enjoying an evening brandy, with a course of artisan cheeses from the Halfling Halls of Homesong, your respite is interrupted when a blue flame erupts in the fireplace. Suddenly the head of Relagul's apprentice Horvath appears. After a coughing fit he says, Greetings Champions of the Tower - our master needs you again! This is an AD&D 1st Edition adventure for levels 7-9. Characters provided. LIN-106 Sat, 4:00pm 6 hours

Event Ticket Dancing Hut of Baba Yaga: The northern barony of Vestlund has lost its treasured daughter! She was stolen in the night from the baron's castle by a wicked, laughing witch in a flying cauldron, a figure known as Baba Yaga. Desperate, the baron calls together a group of experienced adventurers to find the infamous Dancing Hut of Baba Yaga and rescue his daughter. Danger and excitement await you in the famed chicken-legged hut of the original crone herself! EG3-206 Fri, 8:00pm 4 hours

Event Ticket Fog on the Oakmoors: A mysterious woman recently appeared at a late-night soiree at the home of a local aristocrat and made quite a stir. The lady has not been seen since, but several well-bred youngsters have vowed to learn who she is. The morning after the group proclaimed their quest, not one of them is to be found, and dense fog covers the moorlands nearby. The youths' frantic parents have put out the call for a search and (if need be) rescue. Geneva Bay Boardroom Thu, 8:00am 4 hours

Event Ticket Tower of Skulls: Level 1: Brave the dangerous Tower of Skulls, an adventure site filled with tricks, traps, treasure, and more than its fair share of trouble! Characters provided for D&D 5th Edition, 10th level characters. Play through multiple days to explore the first levels of the Tower of Skulls! EG3-210 Thu, 10:00am 2 hours

Event Ticket DGS Presents: Paranoia - Bugs in the System: Once again The Computer calls upon you to stand up to the Commie Mutant Traitors, and dare we say, Shoot the Troubles they cause! Odd computer issues, obviously caused by Commie Mutant Traitors are plaguing Alpha Complex. Your Friend, The Computer, needs YOU to brave the deep recesses of the CPU core, root out the problems, and execute them with EXTREME PREJUDICE! Can The Computer count on you, Friend? Participation is Mandatory! EG3-210 Thu, 2:00pm 4 hours

Event Ticket Mountain Monsters 02: The Fishman of Chimney Corners Pond: Last season's (unaired) finale included the death of team member "Wild" Bill Neff. After seeing Bill ripped to shreds and stomped flat by an unseen beast from another dimension, the AIMS team retreated home to lick their wounds and recover from the shock. That is when things got even stranger. Two weeks after his death, Wild Bill just showed up one day, with no memory of the events of his death. The team has been rather spooked, although thankful to have their friend back among the world of the living. With the team reassembled, an entire season's worth of episodes have been shot running about the woods (behind Trapper's place) looking for Bigfoot. That'll keep the network happy. But for the AIMS team? There is unfinished business to resolve. There was more than one monster out near Becket Massachusetts. The Sentinel Hill Screamer has been put down, the cultists involved have been dealt with. But there is something beneath the surface of Chimney Corners Pond. Something dwells within the submerged ruins of old Dunwich, and the team is going back to finish the job. This time, they might even have a guest star. GWD-202 Thu, 8:00pm 4 hours

Event Ticket Distance Learning: A tedious online course. A requirement to be fulfilled in the cheapest, easiest possible fashion – nothing more. A mandatory study group filed with a handful of resentful students. One mysterious member's odd behavior sets him apart from the group. Bizarre and inexplicable events – online and off – seem to follow in his wake. What should be a mildly annoying slog through online learning becomes something entirely more sinister and deadly as this stranger's incredible secret comes to light. How will these everyday students survive their new, horrific reality? GWD-201 Fri, 8:00pm 4 hours

Event Ticket Tower of Skulls – Level 3: Brave the dangerous Tower of Skulls, an adventure site filled with tricks, traps, treasure, and more than its fair share of trouble! Pregens provided for D&D 5th Edition, 10th level characters. Play through multiple days to explore the first levels of the Tower of Skulls! EG1-210 Sat, 10:00am 2 hours

Event Ticket The Catacombs of Tarlok: After the Arch Mage Tarlok dies, his castle is quickly looted and catacombs are sealed. However, on the hundredth anniversary of his death an explosion destroys the castle and creatures long forgotten now roam free once again. EG3-206 Sun, 10:00am 4 hours

Event Ticket Grodog's Castle Greyhawk - The Heretical Temple of Wee Jas: The Heretical Temple of Wee Jas has gone too far---its excommunicated High Priestess must be brought to justice, and her heretical followers put to the sword! Descend into the depths of Castle Greyhawk's seventh level, to wield the divine wrath of the Suloise goddess of death and magic upon the iconoclast blasphemers! Explore Grodog's version of Castle Greyhawk: bring your graph paper, dice, and a healthy dose of paranoid courage! 7th-10th level characters will be provided. EG3-213 Fri, 6:00pm 6 hours

EDIT: It LOOKS like I've got 11 sets of the same 11 events when I should just have 1 set of the 11 events listed above.

15. Dregg

Dregg Level 0 Character

I don't have coins. Even a simple three silver event says I do not have enough coins.

16. Poindexter

Poindexter Chevalier

I am in the same boat as I have mixed information on if I am registered for:

Gary Con Open Tournament: Round 1, Team 4; EG3-214; Fri, 8:00am

...or not.

I still have the gp to get in if there is a seat available after all the dust settles.

17. Eric

Eric Level 0 Character

It looks like others are receiving e-mails with confirmation of their registrations for events. I've received no e-mails, but my gold and silver balance has been charged. Do I have tickets - or not? I have no ability to go through the registration again as I have no gold or silver points to spend. Hos do I verify my registrations? Or lack thereof?

18. Dregg

Dregg Level 0 Character

One of my games had a six player cap and it shows seven spots.

19. Tink333

Tink333 Footpad

Brendan,
    Here is my screenshot: [​IMG]

I received no email as yet, yet as you can see, my coins have been deducted. I have no idea what I have been registered for, if anything, because I never got an email confirmation. I received the Internal Server Error five or six times, and then my cart emptied, and it appeared part of my order processed.

and PLEASE ask people on the facebook pages to STOP responding as if they are staff because they are CONFUSING everyone.

EDITED TO ADD: Also, under MY REGISTERED EVENTS, it appears I may actually be registered multiple times for the same event, despite not getting an email. Caroline keeps telling people to look at that area to see what games they actually got into, and if I go by that, I'm in some more than once.

Ceronomus likes this.
  20. crunchy

crunchy Level 0 Character

I have problem #1, multiple tickets. I have a Silver badge and signed up for 7 events (6 for 3 SP, 1 for 1 GP). I have those 7 events listed 15 times in the "My Account" section of the site (presumably because I hit "Submit" fifteen times). But the 2 emails I received list one ticket purchased for each event, which is correct. So I should have 1 ticket each for:

Genius Loci, Thurs, 10 am, 3SP
    Mountain monsters:Fishman of Chimney, Thurs, 8 pm, 3 SP
    Back to the Darkenfold, Fri, 10 am, 1 GP
    Something's eating Baron S., Fri, 6 pm, 3 SP
    Islands of Purple Putrescence, Sat, 10 am, 3 SP
    Relagul's Quest: Temple of Bast, Sat, 4 pm, 3 SP
    Fenway Inheritance, Sun, 10 am, 3 SP

And my total leftover coins should be 12 SP, 1 GP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.