Registration Technical Issues? Post Here. Updated Sunday 11:30pm EST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by brendar, Jan 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

We're tracking you already, should receive an email from Thomas shortly.

stahlnee likes this.
  2. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Thank you. I appreciate it!

3. JamieTheRed

JamieTheRed Level 0 Character

upload_2016-1-30_19-11-30.png upload_2016-1-30_19-11-41.png upload_2016-1-30_19-11-51.png upload_2016-1-30_19-12-0.png upload_2016-1-30_19-12-16.png upload_2016-1-30_19-12-49.png upload_2016-1-30_19-13-6.png

Contact form was filled out and sent online. I received a confirmation that it was delivered. Original post on this thread is #64.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  4. Taz

Taz Level 0 Character

I have a second ticket for the game below, but I only need one. Please release one ticket, I'm not concerned with the cost as it was only 1 sp.

Gigantic
    March 5 @ 2:00 pm

Ticket #s 14842 & 14844

5. Cloak n' Dagger

Cloak n' Dagger Level 0 Character

Ok, so I just got back into town a little while ago and saw the message about filling out the contact form for any/all issues regarding registration, especially not receiving a confirmation email. Tried to access the site, but it's showing that it's down for maintenance so I figured I'd post info here until the site is back up.

I have NOT received any confirmation email for the games of which my account showed I had registered today at 3pm.

Unfortunately my account also showed that I have 6 tickets for each of the 7 events I registered.

Here's my info:
    Name: Jay Sharpe
    Website Name: CnD
    Email: mailbox.of.holding (at) gmail (dot) com
    Events Showing Registered in Account:
    • Mountain Monsters 01: The Sentinel Hill Screamer March 3 @ 8:00 am
    • Mountain Monsters 02: The Fishman of Chimney Corners Pond March 3 @ 8:00 pm
    • Top Secret Goodman Games Playtest #1 March 4 @ 10:00 am
    • Shadow of the Demon Lord March 4 @ 2:00 pm
    • The Strange Tale of Crystal Point March 4 @ 8:00 pm
    • Henchmen! March 5 @ 10:00 am
    • Tom Moldvay’s CH-1 The Morandir Company March 5 @ 2:00 pm

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  6. Bowman1

Bowman1 Level 0 Character

It looks like all my GP are gone, and enough SP have been removed to cover the items I signed up for.

7. brendar

Reposting an error from another thread. Staff, please capture this request in the tracker.

tagging @mwisconsin just in case.

8. Ceronomus

Ceronomus Level 0 Character

The 10pm update mentions that everyone will be getting a confirmation email. Is there any idea on an ETA on that? I got an email about my situation that was unclear, responded almost immediately, and never heard back in the three hours since. I'm just trying to get an idea of when I can hope for resolution as opposed to expecting resolution right now (which is unreasonable considering the number of issues) but I'd hoped that my follow up email question might have garnered an answer.

Tink333 likes this.
  9. FAguirre

FAguirre Level 0 Character

With all this shuffling of tickets, does this mean that the events that I had in my cart before registration opened, but which now show as full, may actually have open slots? If so, how do I know? After the SNAFU, I registered for my fourth choices for time slots because my first three choices for every time slot but one were taken. I know that I'll never get all of the sessions I'd like, but I'm 1/6 on getting in sessions I really wanted to get into. So if there are openings, I'd like to know how I can know about them, so I can cancel my less-desireable slots for someone else to take.

10. brendar

Unfortunately the staff is human and needs some sleep. Triage will be complete early tomorrow morning and if the magnitude of actual issues to fix is as small as we suspect, we hope to have everyone clear on their situation by tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to PM you right now as a follow up.

PBurke likes this.
  11. Ceronomus

Ceronomus Level 0 Character

<goes off in search of his inbox>

Tink333 likes this.
  12. blusfn3

blusfn3 Level 0 Character

I have no idea what my issue is. I was out of town and away from my computer all day. I tried to register my games, which were saved in my cart, via my phone. I tried multiple times and finally, some of my order APPEARED to go through. I never, however, received an email confirmation.

Please help sort out my debacle. Thank you.

Doug Marrs

13. brendar

Registration is currently disabled while we sort out the mess from earlier. We'll sort you out before it goes live again.

14. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

http://garycon.com/community/index....on-delayed-until-3pm-est-updated-1-20pm.1453/
    At some point (probably later this week?), they'll be enabling a feature to let you see who registered for your games.
    I think (hopefully) you should see that there's really 7+you, not 9+you (and, assuming that's true, you'll probably want to release that ticket).

PBurke likes this.
  15. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

Shouldn't be any problem with that. (Although, obviously the system is turned off at the moment for technical clean-up. But when it's back up, yes.)

PBurke likes this.
  16. Scott71

Scott71 Level 0 Character

Heya folks,

Noob con goer here. Apparently I looked at the dates and times wrong on a couple events and have a few tickets overlapping. My apologies for this, hopefully it can be rectified.
    The events are

2 Tickets #15552/15553 Feast of Freaks March 5 2pm
    1 Ticket #15551 Fall of the Giving Star March 5 2pm

I thought the Feast of Freaks was for March 6. Again, my apologies as I know that you guys have enough to do without folks like me making it more difficult.

Thanks,

Scott

17. Erik Olsen

Erik Olsen Chevalier

I suspect we wont hear from them today about this. Patience while they work is all out :D

PBurke likes this.
  18. Jon

Jon Level 0 Character

I think I'm registered for the 2 gp Shadow of the Demon Lord, at least I hope so! The system went haywire when it seems like I landed or nearly landed our pair of Shadow sessions. Did the Demon Lord bring it all down? If so, wow!, the GaryCon role playing started over a month earlier than I anticipated. :)

If we are or are going to be registered for Shadow, I want to release my overlapping AD&D session.
    Saturday 5 Mar -
    2x Shadow of the Demon Lord: 4pm-8pm, 2 gp <keep/complete this...despite the Demon Lord's meddling>
    2x The Orcs of Navarone (AD&D 1st Edition): 2pm-6pm, 3 sp <release if we get Shadow>

Best,
    Jon

19. Madcity

Madcity Level 0 Character

My stuff is in the account but no email. I was emailed webmaster for one game I thought was Friday night but no Thursday night and cannot do since I am running a game.

I want to see what games are left so I can get one in Friday evening.

Thanks

20. msa5029

msa5029 Level 0 Character

Not sure if I need to post my problem here at this point or not, but I will anyway.

I had the issue where my cart was processed 3 times, so my account appeared to have 3 tickets for the events that I wanted.

I had 3 identical "transaction complete" histories in my account, but the system did not appear to charge me GP/SP correctly.

I have not seen an email confirmation for any of the registrations I hopefully made.

As you're in "maintenance mode", I'm unable to check the status of my account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.