Registration Technical Issues? Post Here. Updated Sunday 11:30pm EST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by brendar, Jan 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LastFighter

LastFighter Level 0 Character

I would possibly PM Brendar your details so they know to check your account ... with the site down you can not submit the general email to them via the registration page.

By the way, thanks GaryCon volunteers and IT staff for working to get this problem sorted out. I think you are making the best of a bad situation here so thanks for trying to untangle this for all us fellow nerds ;)

Handy Haversack and Poindexter like this.
  2. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

I still have not received a confirmation email...

3. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

I found mine in my spam/junk folder even though none of the other GC emails ever wound up there.

brendar likes this.
  4. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

I've been looking. Nada.

5. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

Damn. Worth a shot.

6. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Yep. First thing I figured too, o well.

7. Tink333

Tink333 Footpad

That was the first place I checked yesterday. Glad you found yours. Waiting for email on my ticket hopefully later today.

8. athornton

athornton Footpad

Nothing yet.

9. mabon5127

mabon5127 Level 0 Character

I tried to sign up for three events and have not received confirmation on those. Thanks!

10. BIglehart

BIglehart Level 0 Character

I filled out the recommended form yesterday... Still no email. 8^(

11. Tink333

Tink333 Footpad

Brendan updated the first post of this thread a couple of hours ago. I don't think the system issues an alert when the first post is updated, but per the update, they're still working on it, and we should have emails soon.

12. Scott308

Scott308 Chevalier

Found a problem already with the newly reopened registration.

Against the Dwarfs: The Citadel of the Hill Dwarfs
    March 4 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
    GM: Bryan Skowera
    Cost: 3 [​IMG]Silver Pieces

Shows 25 out of 38 available tickets, maximum number of players is 6.

13. Ceronomus

Ceronomus Level 0 Character

Woot. Now my only remaining question is, those of us who never received email confirmations, are our registrations now wholly correct? If so, I'm pretty happy.

Tink333 likes this.
  14. athornton

athornton Footpad

So, um, I *did* get an email, with my events and QR codes for them, and a second email with an order number and a bunch of events and costs (but not names), right after I checked out.

Was *that* my confirmation email? Or was there going to be another one today?

15. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

I had to refresh & log in and out a bit to see updates.

Now instead of seeing 18 repeat events under My Registered Events I see 2x everything I ordered. However, my email only got 1x everything and my coins were only subtracted for 1x everything.
    Possibly mine is off because I registered twice? (once when the button appeared too early and once after the 2pm restart) If so, there will be some others with the same issue.

Also, under Recent Orders, I still see all the failed orders.

16. Tink333

Tink333 Footpad

My question is the same as
    My question is the same. I didn't get any email at all through this weekend, but now My Registered Events show what I expected. I got into two of four.

Are these QR codes in the email required for admission into the games?

Brendan, Thomas, et al., thanks for working through the kinks.

17. SavageGM

SavageGM Level 0 Character

So I am running 4 sessions and tried to get into just 1 when the registration went live. Because I didn't spam checkout button until it took, the 1 game is full of course once the site is back up. It's not a big deal but what if I had wanted to get into a lot of games? Screwed, like I bet many are.

18. Shdwrnnr

Shdwrnnr Level 0 Character

When I try to buy a badge it will not let me. It is in my cart. It says contact customer service but every time I try to contact the system admin, it takes me back to my home page. I want to go, but no badge, go games.

19. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

OP updated. Have at it.

Staff is going to sleep for a couple hours. We'll be ready for your questions in the morning!

20. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

They're not quite ready to go back live again.
    From the beginning of this thread:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.